BF6
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Battlefield 5

#1: BF6 Author: KarowLocation: Taos Missouri PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2020 8:08 pm
    —
https://www.ladbible.com/technology/gaming-battlefield-6-to-return-to-modern-day-setting-according-to-report-20200611

#2: Re: BF6 Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:58 am
    —
Looks like fun to me! I will be keeping an eye on this.

#3: Re: BF6 Author: KarowLocation: Taos Missouri PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2020 3:35 am
    —
We need to start a BF6 topic

#4: Re: BF6 Author: Snap71Location: Annapolis, MD PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:24 pm
    —
Not sure, as BF5 has left me on the fence about this, so big wait and see. Trying to stay positive as the graphics on BF games can be beaten.

#5: Re: BF6 Author: KevManLocation: Kalispell, Montana PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:02 am
    —
Not a fan. I have realized that I am a COD fan through and through. I have tried to get into BF games and they either aren't as good (to me) or they fail miserably with glitches etc.

#6: Re: BF6 Author: OrckLocation: South Carolina PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:59 pm
    —
I would love for a really great Battlefield game again. Hope they learn from the last few games.

#7: Re: BF6 Author: Marius1195Location: Sullivan, IL PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:53 pm
    —
The comment "We made the game, if you don't like it don't buy it." (paraphrased but real close to verbatim) That did it for me and the none response to massive blatant hacking coupled with the gfx glitches... I'll put my money elsewhere.

#8: Re: BF6 Author: PJ1-xLocation: Thomaston , CT , USA PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2020 6:06 am
    —
I was always a COD player , until a close friend got me to buy BF BC2, and I looked at FPS differently . I bounce between both , and love them for what they are . I hope BF6 can be all and more than  BF 3 was , because that was GREAT game .

#9: Re: BF6 Author: PRIMALLocation: Monroe ga PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 6:41 pm
    —
COD for me unless there is a big change in it

#10: Re: BF6 Author: KevManLocation: Kalispell, Montana PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2020 2:52 pm
    —
I'm with Primal. COD:2020 for me. Battlefield has never been my preference and with the last cluster of BFV I'm done.

#11: Re: BF6 Author: Natb1Location: Fairview Heights IL PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2020 4:33 pm
    —
I agree

#12: Re: BF6 Author: mr-t PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2020 6:29 pm
    —
I'm not going to decide before seeing anything. I think its more the people you play with than the game that make it good. don't get me wrong if the game doesn't have the support behind it then it puts alot of people off, but its only fair to base my opinion on game not is predecessors.

#13: Re: BF6 Author: JohnnyLocation: Wisconsin PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2020 1:48 pm
    —
Yup I'm all about the people you play with, then it comes to the game second.

#14: Re: BF6 Author: baerchenLocation: Sweden PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:49 pm
    —
I would really like to play BF6 with you guys , I miss you all. I feel about COD like KevMan feels about BF Very Happy

Bad Karma -> Battlefield 5

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1