Well they let me out
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: Well they let me out Author: JohnnyLocation: Wisconsin PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 2:21 am
    —
It was good news to find out I was able to go home on father's day from the hospital. For those that didn't know what was going on I went into the emergency room last week Friday cuz I couldn't take the pain anymore and they did an MRI on Monday and I was in surgery this past Friday.
Hopefully this is my last surgery so I'm thinking of all the sevens I have in my birth date and this was my seventh back surgery that it all should be done now cuz I'm looking forward to recovering. They had to decompress my left l3-4 l3-5 nerve root and then expand the disc and fuse that level. So I now have 2 rods from my butt to L1. This first week is the hardest for me even moving around but it'll get there.
Thanks once again for all your support!

#2: Re: Well they let me out Author: PigpenLocation: Yorktown, Virginia PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 3:07 am
    —
Best wishes for a speedy recovery and an end to all you back pain

#3: Re: Well they let me out Author: Natb1Location: Fairview Heights IL PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 3:19 am
    —
you're in my prayers Johnny! hope for a fast recovery

#4: Re: Well they let me out Author: agmaasLocation: usa PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 3:25 am
    —
take  care/ and best wishes.

#5: Re: Well they let me out Author: bigconnLocation: Gastonia, North Carolina PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 10:12 am
    —
hang in Johnny  - no ladders while recovering this time!

#6: Re: Well they let me out Author: SuniGunz PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 10:54 am
    —
Prayers for your healing and prayers for the family for peace and joy my brother!!!!!!!

#7: Re: Well they let me out Author: Stainless1960Location: San Antonio, TX PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 1:11 pm
    —
Our prayers are with you through your recovery.

#8: Re: Well they let me out Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 1:32 pm
    —
Praying for a quick recovery!

#9: Re: Well they let me out Author: PRIMALLocation: Monroe ga PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 6:39 pm
    —
wow that's a lot of pain to haft to go through hope things heal up better this time

#10: Re: Well they let me out Author: Notsogood2 PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2020 1:26 am
    —
Hopefully all the bad is behind you now. Best wishes on getting better.

#11: Re: Well they let me out Author: Snap71Location: Annapolis, MD PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:39 pm
    —
How did I miss this! All the best Johnny praying for a great recovery!!!

#12: Re: Well they let me out Author: WolfFangLocation: Kentucky PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:55 pm
    —
Sorry to hear you had to do it again but I hope it is the last time and you finally get some relief.

#13: Re: Well they let me out Author: MrKrinkleLocation: Victoria, Australia PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 9:04 am
    —
Take it easy Johnny.

#14: Re: Well they let me out Author: morguletLocation: MO. USA PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:17 pm
    —
Prayers to you

#15: Re: Well they let me out Author: OldManSmithers PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:35 am
    —
Ack, well hopefully this is the last time. Glad you got out of there and best wishes for a speedy recovery!

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1