Logitech G-Hub Profiles.
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General Technology

#1: Logitech G-Hub Profiles. Author: HawkeyeLocation: Connecticut PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2020 3:44 pm
    —
I'm sitting on a train at the moment, so I'll add pictures (if necessary) when I get home. But I wanted to give a heads up to everyone who uses Logitech devices and  the new G Hub software. I recently installed a new hard drive and wanted my profile from all my devices on the new hard drive instead of going in and reassigning all the buttons again. I actually looked online and couldn't find anything anywhere. Then looking into the software I realized I wasn't signed in to my Logitech account which is on the homepage on the bottom right-hand corner, there's a little icon of a head, you have to click on that and login to your account. Once  you're logged in you go to all your profiles and upload them to Logitech. Then when you go to get them all you need to do is download them. You will have an option to choose to make them public or private, if you choose public, Logitech has to approve it before you have access to it. If you choose private it's just for you and you have access to it immediately.

#2: Re: Logitech G-Hub Profiles. Author: KevManLocation: Kalispell, Montana PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:31 pm
    —
Great information Hawkeye! Pictures will help for sure! Thank you for posting.

#3: Re: Logitech G-Hub Profiles. Author: HawkeyeLocation: Connecticut PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 10:41 pm
    —
Pictures as requested!

If you haven't signed into your Logitech Account yet, do so on the lower bottom right.

Chose your Profile you want to back up.

Name your Profile:
[img]

Click on the Share button on  bottom.

Click on the Macro you created so you don't have to do them all over again. Publish your Profile. If you make it Public, you'll have to wait for it to get approved.

Then do Download them Just click on your account Icon on lower right and they're all there. just click on Download, to get them.

Bad Karma -> General Technology

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1