already removed from the roster, so making it official
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: already removed from the roster, so making it official Author: skelletLocation: Cleveland, GA PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:45 am
    —
I know i havent been apart of the gaming with BK for a while, but i have been gaming with members of BK. I havent agreed with they way things have been run for a few years. i know some of you have noticed me in and out of TS to say hey to the ones i remembered. Based on the fact that i had mainly stayed was due to a few core players i have known for many years. I see most have gone or have told me they are also leaving. I was already removed from the roster a while back...so that will save Johnny the work on updated the roster. I have enjoyed my many years here, but as stated by many others have stated, it just doesnt feel like home any more. For the ones i still play with, you know where to find me... and i will still pop into ts from time to time to say hi. Wish you all the best as this will be my final post (not that i posted much anyway)

#2: Re: already removed from the roster, so making it official Author: MajorCarnage PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:50 am
    —
Good to hear from you skellet!

#3: Re: already removed from the roster, so making it official Author: WolfFangLocation: Kentucky PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2020 3:07 am
    —
Long time no see!

#4: Re: already removed from the roster, so making it official Author: DELETEDLocation: Vancouver Canada PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2020 5:20 am
    —
Take care

#5: Re: already removed from the roster, so making it official Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2020 12:06 pm
    —
Skellet I don't think we have talked in a very long time but good luck and I wish you all the best.

#6: Re: already removed from the roster, so making it official Author: JohnnyLocation: Wisconsin PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:10 pm
    —
Hey bud good to hear from ya man! You haven't been removed from the roster,  you were on the backup at leave roster. We done this awhile ago just to clean up the active one. Well take care and still pop in it would be great to chat again.

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1