Resignation
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Sig Gallery

#1: Resignation Author: TrimmerLocation: B.C.., Canada PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:44 am
    —
Hi All
It is time that I too must go.  Thanks for all the awesome years of gamming with a great group of people, but it is time to move on.
keep on gaming and I will probably see you in game (usually just before I die), but hey that's all part of the fun.
I will miss many of you and will likely drop into TS on occasion to see how things are going.
Sorry for the blank signatures I never could find my old ones Smile

#2: Re: Resignation Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:48 am
    —
Trimmer I hate to see you go hopefully I'll see you in the game soon.

#3: Re: Resignation Author: KarowLocation: Taos Missouri PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:52 am
    —
Will miss you Trim. Have fun

#4: Re: Resignation Author: JohnnyLocation: Wisconsin PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:16 am
    —
You will surely be missed

#5: Re: Resignation Author: DELETEDLocation: Vancouver Canada PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:05 am
    —
Take care!

#6: Re: Resignation Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:56 pm
    —
Hey Trim. I've been away a bit but mate really sorry you are leaving.

#7: Re: Resignation Author: DustyLocation: Thu Deep South, Baby. PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:44 pm
    —
Sad to see ya go Trimmer, good luck out there buddy.

#8: Re: Resignation Author: e92si PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:53 am
    —
Why?

Bad Karma -> Sig Gallery

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1