To all who are leaving.
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: To all who are leaving. Author: Notsogood2 PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:41 am
    —
It's been a pleasure gaming with each of you. Enjoyed each game we had together. Hopefully, we will game again. If sometime you are around Kentucky, let me know and maybe we can meet. Take care and God bless.

#2: Re: To all who are leaving. Author: PRIMALLocation: Monroe ga PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:50 am
    —
Don’t worry notso I got your number and just because we moved on I still love all my Bk friends

#3: Re: To all who are leaving. Author: JDSTROKELocation: Collingwood,Ont. , Canada PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:46 am
    —
Yes Notso good times, and were still around, Loved playing with BK and all members. I'll keep in touch Buddy

#4: Re: To all who are leaving. Author: WolfFangLocation: Kentucky PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2020 5:09 am
    —
Same. Still friends and will still game with you any day.

#5: Re: To all who are leaving. Author: MajorCarnage PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:03 am
    —
Notso, we're still around buddy!  Just get in touch with one of us and we'll hook you up with our credentials.  Take care!

#6: Re: To all who are leaving. Author: GTPerLocation: Auburn Hills, MI PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:11 pm
    —
"Say it's not so", Notso. Love playing with you, but MW overtook BF5. Have fun my friend.

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1