Goodbye BK
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: Goodbye BK Author: DerbyLocation: Leeds, United Kingdom PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2020 11:08 pm
    —
After the meeting and hearing that BK is USA based and no understanding into reasons for players in other places around the world. I have no choice but to resign and Leave BK.

I feel like the members from other country's and areas are being treated differently than players and members in the USA

Good bye BK.

Hope to catch some of you folks out there in the games soon.

#2: Re: Goodbye BK Author: DELETEDLocation: Vancouver Canada PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:20 am
    —
Take care

#3: Re: Goodbye BK Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:26 am
    —
Derby I hate to see you go. Would you talk to the leadership again about this? After so many years I hate to see you say this is not working now.

#4: Re: Goodbye BK Author: JohnnyLocation: Wisconsin PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:02 pm
    —
Sorry to see ya go over this. Walking away over swear words that are taken differently here to there in my mind is really not a reason to quit and I hope you will reconsider. You never even gave me a chance to explain after I just said we are a US clan.
Come into ts and grab me so we can chat this.

#5: Re: Goodbye BK Author: Kortuse PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:56 pm
    —
Well that’s a bummmer.
Derpy Happy adventuring. Hope to still game with you

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1