Event news from : Murder in the dark
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: Event news from : Murder in the dark Author: MrKrinkleLocation: Victoria, Australia PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2020 7:19 am
    —
It is done, we had over 20 players over the time and i thank all who attended great stuff. It was very funny and nerve-racking at the same time.
Sadly even tho my recordings worked "even the not following the rules incident at the start (you know who you are)" i am unable to clip them together due to, whatever reasons. I will have another go at it, but i may need another program or PC.
Due to the fantastic response i think we can hold another "Murder in the dark" later on down the track.

The Attacker/ Murderer/ Killer was killed a few times at the correct time, lol so it gave others hope that they too could turn the tables on the killer.

#2: Re: Event news from : Murder in the dark Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2020 12:06 pm
    —
Thanks MrKrinkle for setting this up!

#3: Re: Event news from : Murder in the dark Author: Snap71Location: Annapolis, MD PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:19 pm
    —
Thanks for setting this up - it was great fun. Suggest next time a bit of change and have 2 Murderers. ANd last 2 survivors. Watching was fun - a bit more active participation is suggested. Again though - great event!!!!!

#4: Re: Event news from : Murder in the dark Author: TheFrEnChGuYLocation: North Carolina PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:34 pm
    —
Thanks for the event. I wish i could have played longer. I had a really fun time for the short time i did get to play.

#5: Re: Event news from : Murder in the dark Author: Stainless1960Location: San Antonio, TX PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2020 3:26 am
    —
Awesome event Mr. Kringle.  I had a great time once Primal started to follow the rules...

#6: Re: Event news from : Murder in the dark Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2020 12:10 pm
    —
Mr K you are OK! I'm a poet and don't know it

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1