shout out box on the home page
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: shout out box on the home page Author: Rob_Da_PimpLocation: England, Surrey PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:16 am
    —
hi i am Rob most of u dont know me

im new to *BK* but when i got asked to join i got told to put in anything which i think could help or make things better, and fair play i dont wanna sound like im telling peolpe what to do or nothing, because im not. What i was thinking tho is we should get a shoutout box on the homepage of this site, so when *BK* members are logged in they can type into it and it comes up on the homepage just like a small comment box that everyone can see, there a bit of fun as well Very Happy Very Happy

just an idea, love to get feed back on what everyone thinks

Thanks all Very Happy
Rob

#2: Re: shout out box on the home page Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:09 am
    —
I will talk to Mr. T and see what we can get done maybe add it bellow the event calendar?

Brig.Gen.Luke*BK*C

#3: Re: shout out box on the home page Author: dukeLocation: United States PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:57 am
    —
great idea mate

#4: Re: shout out box on the home page Author: Rob_Da_PimpLocation: England, Surrey PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:10 pm
    —
yer thxs Luke and everyone for likin the idea, i just think it will make r page look better Smile Smile

see ya peeps

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1