Hi All!
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> CoD:WaW(5)

#1: Hi All! Author: DELETEDLocation: Phoenix, AZ PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:25 am
    —
Howdy! My name is Vilhelm and I play as VilKing. I am a 23 year old male living in Phoenix, AZ where I work at CIrcle K and go to school. I am studying to earn a degree in psychology but to become a Sign Language interpreter. The interpretation is the career goal and the degree is for it's own sake.

I like most things Geek: comic books, video games, board games, card games, D&D tabletop and reading these things called "books". I enjoy both sci-fi and fantasy and am a fan of both Star Wars and Star Trek. I'm not a fan of anime and manga, but I've tried out both of them.

I've been playing on the BK servers for over a week now and chatting on TeamSpeak with y'all the whole time. I love the polite and friendly attitudes and the strong enforcement of the rules. I look forward to becoming a better player with y'all, possibly even achieving "good" status Wink  I fiogure this is a long enough post and I'll see y'all in-game!

#2: Re: Hi All! Author: DELETEDLocation: Australia,TAS PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:31 am
    —
Hey M8 welcome to BK! Look forward to shooting ya soon!

#3: Re: Hi All! Author: StrandLocation: Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:50 am
    —
Hey welcome man, too bad I'm not around much lately or I would really put a hurten on your KDR, no lie, my middle name is the kill/death ratio killer Razz

#4: Re: Hi All! Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:34 am
    —
G'day Viking, don't let Durrty scare ya. He's got the KDR the wrong way round - more like DKR. lol

#5: Re: Hi All! Author: DELETEDLocation: Australia,TAS PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:45 am
    —
Lol Baz ur on Durrty`s list now!  Very Happy

#6: Re: Hi All! Author: FreyLocation: Denver, CO PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:22 pm
    —
Welcome Vilking!  I wouldn't worry about Durrty, by the time he gets back he's going to be so rusty it'll look like he's moving in slow motion.  Hehe.  As for his list.  I written with crayons and can't grow anymore.....he ate his crayons.

#7: Re: Hi All! Author: Kortuse PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:13 pm
    —
Hi Viking, welcome to BK
I don't believe I've gotten to meet you in game, looking forward to it.
 Love the goals as well more people should learn to sign. I have a teen in the youth group that I lead that also share the same goal!!!

Bad Karma -> CoD:WaW(5)

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1