Seeking input
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> COD:BO Cold War

#1: Seeking input Author: PJ1-xLocation: Thomaston , CT , USA PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2020 6:01 am
    —
Now that BOCW has been out for a few , what does everyone think of it ? I may spend some Christmas money on it if it is worth getting , I have seen some reviews that state that MW is still a better game .Would appreciate input.

#2: Re: Seeking input Author: Natb1Location: Fairview Heights IL PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2020 7:24 am
    —
I love it

#3: Re: Seeking input Author: mr-t PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2020 11:20 am
    —
I think modern warfare is a better game but I like playing Cold War as its new and with season one starting on the 16th it could fix a lot of the little bugs I'm having

#4: Re: Seeking input Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2020 1:33 pm
    —
I like it and enjoy it. I think its a nice way to mix it up with MW.

#5: Re: Seeking input Author: Snap71Location: Annapolis, MD PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2020 2:41 pm
    —
What mr-t and Luke said. It is a good game and each update actually fixes things and it is getting better and better all the time.

#6: Re: Seeking input Author: OrckLocation: South Carolina PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2020 4:23 pm
    —
Modern Warfare is better in every way. The combat, graphics, and feel of the game is so smooth and satisfying in MW where Cold War feels like a cheap arcade game. Unfortunately MW will be left behind because they've gotten their money out of it. I would recommend getting Cold War. Just know that it is not the same and dont expect the same game. It's a major step back in my opinion but I enjoy kost playing with the clan and most of us have moved over to Cold War. I am giving my free and unfiltered opinion because I know a lot of people who bought it do regret purchasing it but those same people still play every night with us.

#7: Re: Seeking input Author: PJ1-xLocation: Thomaston , CT , USA PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2020 5:57 am
    —
Thank you all for your input , as for your reviews , I will probably purchase it after the holidays .

#8: Re: Seeking input Author: Natb1Location: Fairview Heights IL PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2020 7:24 am
    —
good choice Smile

Bad Karma -> COD:BO Cold War

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1