Welcome back to Active Kulamonster
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: Welcome back to Active Kulamonster Author: Snap71Location: Annapolis, MD PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:18 pm
    —
Welcome back to Kulamonster - returning to Tango!

#2: Re: Welcome back to Active Kulamonster Author: Natb1Location: Fairview Heights IL PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:38 pm
    —
Welcome back kulamonster! Was great talking to ya

#3: Re: Welcome back to Active Kulamonster Author: KulamonsterLocation: PA PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:03 pm
    —
Thanks!  Glad to be back!
FYI, I currently play COD BO CW and Warzone on my PS4....main computer is not doing well enough to game with and is barely hanging in there Sad .
Hit me up most evening, and I can cross-platform play with yall!  
I look forward to connecting with old friends and making some new ones, since much has changed during my absence.

Kula

#4: Re: Welcome back to Active Kulamonster Author: MrKrinkleLocation: Victoria, Australia PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:34 pm
    —
Well, welcome back Kula, se ya in Blops then. Very Happy

#5: Re: Welcome back to Active Kulamonster Author: Snap71Location: Annapolis, MD PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 11:22 pm
    —
I look forward to seeing you in COD CW. Jump into TS to ease teaming up and “friending” eh! In game Snap71#1521

#6: Re: Welcome back to Active Kulamonster Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2021 12:35 am
    —
Welcome back!

#7: Re: Welcome back to Active Kulamonster Author: MaxwellSmartLocation: Summerside PEI PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:12 am
    —
  Welcome back Kulamonster

#8: Re: Welcome back to Active Kulamonster Author: Stainless1960Location: San Antonio, TX PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:55 am
    —
Welcome back!!

#9: Re: Welcome back to Active Kulamonster Author: KarowLocation: Taos Missouri PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2021 4:44 am
    —
Welcome Back

#10: Re: Welcome back to Active Kulamonster Author: SavageFuDD PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:12 am
    —
Welcome back and thank you for the sig!

#11: Re: Welcome back to Active Kulamonster Author: bigconnLocation: Gastonia, North Carolina PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2021 12:11 pm
    —
Welcome back Kula - its been a while!

#12: Re: Welcome back to Active Kulamonster Author: TekLocation: Sudbury, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:23 pm
    —
Welcome back Kula... really happy to see you returning to the fold Smile

#13: Re: Welcome back to Active Kulamonster Author: PigpenLocation: Yorktown, Virginia PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2021 3:11 am
    —
Welcome back and to Tango Kula, looking forward to seeing you in game

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1