Opening up the Graphic Department for a limited time
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: Opening up the Graphic Department for a limited time Author: KulamonsterLocation: PA PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 3:31 am
    —
Howdy fellow BKers.

I just wanted to let everyone know that I have some of my graphics tools up and running again, so for a limited time, I am willing to make anyone a SIG, for that forums, that needs one!!
Don't be shy, just stop by my office with a PM and let me know what you would like:

Theme
Color Scheme
Saying
Name
Extra Graphics or symbols...etc.

Nothing is to crazy for me to do, except for animated SIGs at this time....don't have that program anymore.

CHEERS!!

Kula

#2: Re: Opening up the Graphic Department for a limited time Author: Stainless1960Location: San Antonio, TX PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 3:45 am
    —
Kulamonster is the best!  Love tgreat work you do for us.

#3: Re: Opening up the Graphic Department for a limited time Author: Snap71Location: Annapolis, MD PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:11 pm
    —
Super duper Kulamonster thanks for doing this!

#4: Re: Opening up the Graphic Department for a limited time Author: TekLocation: Sudbury, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:45 pm
    —
I would again like to thank you for all the great work you have done in the graphics/sig department for so many of us. I love the sig you made for me many years ago Kulamonster and display it proudly.

#5: Re: Opening up the Graphic Department for a limited time Author: MaxwellSmartLocation: Summerside PEI PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 2:33 am
    —
  Could you redo or make me a new Get Smart signature please. I added the old one here
          Thanks for your time.  Max086

#6: Re: Opening up the Graphic Department for a limited time Author: MrKrinkleLocation: Victoria, Australia PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 3:04 am
    —
Fantastic Kula. I would like to add myself to the chorus of people thanking you for their Sig's, mine startled me when i first saw it lol i love it tho.  Very Happy
Thanks again..

#7: Re: Opening up the Graphic Department for a limited time Author: GTPerLocation: Auburn Hills, MI PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2021 4:12 pm
    —
Hi Kula,
Can you make me something with my corvette theme?
Thanks, GTPer

#8: Re: Opening up the Graphic Department for a limited time Author: GTPerLocation: Auburn Hills, MI PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2021 1:31 am
    —
Thank's Kula. This is AWESOME!!!

#9: Re: Opening up the Graphic Department for a limited time Author: JohnnyLocation: Wisconsin PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:23 pm
    —
Oh so happy your back in the fold! Thanks so much for helping BK!

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1