Maxwell Smart under the weather
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous12  :| |:
Bad Karma -> General

#16: Re: Maxwell Smart under the weather Author: PigpenLocation: Yorktown, Virginia PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 3:29 pm
    —
Glad to hear you are home.  BACON ? I feel ill thinking about it but you wouldn't understand it is a family thing

#17: Re: Maxwell Smart under the weather Author: MaxwellSmartLocation: Summerside PEI PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2021 12:56 am
    —
 Hi guys, sorry not to be around, I'm under the weather again from last week. These clots have knocked the stuffing out of me. I hope to be back up soon, Miss you all.

#18: Re: Maxwell Smart under the weather Author: MaxwellSmartLocation: Summerside PEI PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2021 1:10 am
    —
 Sorry if this is a repost, but I didn't see my reply posted here. Sorry to have been away again. I am having trouble with the clots they found in me last week. It has knocked the stuffing out of me. I hope to be back up soon. Miss you all.

#19: Re: Maxwell Smart under the weather Author: GTPerLocation: Auburn Hills, MI PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2021 2:03 pm
    —
Glad to hear from you Max. I was getting worried. Do you think the covid shot had anything to do with your blood clots?

#20: Re: Maxwell Smart under the weather Author: MaxwellSmartLocation: Summerside PEI PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2021 2:30 pm
    —

GTPer wrote (View Post):

Glad to hear from you Max. I was getting worried. Do you think the covid shot had anything to do with your blood clots?
 Hi GT, no they came from my left leg, which I have have been dealing with for a long time. I hope to be back very soon. Like I was saying this sure knocks the stuffing out of you. See you soon, Max

#21: Re: Maxwell Smart under the weather Author: SuniGunz PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2021 7:36 pm
    —
Wow so glad your still around had me worried :\

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous12  :| |:
Page 2 of 2