What versions of Battlefield are we playing?
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: What versions of Battlefield are we playing? Author: RabidSquirrl-BK- PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2021 6:28 pm
    —
Long time no see... what versions of Battlefield are being played right now as a group?  I just picked up 5 and still own 3.

#2: Re: What versions of Battlefield are we playing? Author: Natb1Location: Fairview Heights IL PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2021 6:43 pm
    —
A lot us are playing cod cw. But as in battlefield I think you can find a few for 3? I could be wrong

#3: Re: What versions of Battlefield are we playing? Author: KarowLocation: Taos Missouri PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:50 pm
    —
There are 3 or 4 that play BFV. I have also been playing BF4 some.

#4: Re: What versions of Battlefield are we playing? Author: agmaasLocation: usa PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:44 pm
    —
bf1 1 4 and 5 i play

#5: Re: What versions of Battlefield are we playing? Author: KevManLocation: Kalispell, Montana PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:58 pm
    —
As it stands, majority plays COD:CW/Zombies and MP.  There are a lot that are on the fence whether 2042 will be a thing.  I for one more than likely will not be playing it.

#6: Re: What versions of Battlefield are we playing? Author: Snap71Location: Annapolis, MD PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:17 am
    —
Bf5 for few and some bf4, some of us are doing bf5 in the afternoon now and also odd other hours like the weekend. Bf4 not sure when people are on. Some cod mw too some in afternoons and other times. Most play cod cw, multiplayer and zombies this throughout the day and some nights. Other times - week people in those times should pipe in. So jump into ts and see who is doing what and when. Love to see you in!

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1