New Video Battlefield 2042
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: New Video Battlefield 2042 Author: MaxwellSmartLocation: Summerside PEI PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:03 pm
    —
 Here is some more on Battlefield 2042    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwijIzFZ5T8

#2: Re: New Video Battlefield 2042 Author: KevManLocation: Kalispell, Montana PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2021 5:46 pm
    —
/yawn

#3: Re: New Video Battlefield 2042 Author: MaxwellSmartLocation: Summerside PEI PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2021 7:32 pm
    —

KevMan wrote (View Post):

/yawn
  Hey Kev , need more sleep LOL

#4: Re: New Video Battlefield 2042 Author: KevManLocation: Kalispell, Montana PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:52 pm
    —
Yes, and BF2042 needs to bring a lot more to the table to get me excited.

#5: Re: New Video Battlefield 2042 Author: Natb1Location: Fairview Heights IL PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2021 3:05 am
    —
im gonna buy it when it comes out

#6: Re: New Video Battlefield 2042 Author: mr-t PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2021 6:20 pm
    —
I'm going to wait before deciding if I'm going to get the game. from what i have seen and heard it looks and sounds great but I want to see and preferably try the beta to make sure it an acceptably game for the money. I don't expect it to fore-fill the hype that some people seem to have for it, I think they expect just way to much. but what i would like to see is:

1. solid performance (little to no random crashes, stuttering, freezing, server loses or ping spikes)
2. good gun balancing so all guns have a succeed in their environments
3. balanced maps and control points (i don't mind pinch points at control points but not across a map)

and finally i want to see what can be done within portal that sounds very promising
what do the rest of you want to see.

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1