Call of Duty Vanguard will reportedly be revealed on August
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: Call of Duty Vanguard will reportedly be revealed on August Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:28 pm
    —
Call of Duty Vanguard will reportedly be revealed on August 19 https://www.videogameschronicle.com/news/call-of-duty-vanguard-will-reportedly-be-revealed-on-august-19/

#2: Re: Call of Duty Vanguard will reportedly be revealed on Aug Author: KevManLocation: Kalispell, Montana PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:07 pm
    —
yes and it is already on my list of must haves.

#3: Re: Call of Duty Vanguard will reportedly be revealed on Aug Author: KevManLocation: Kalispell, Montana PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2021 7:51 pm
    —
Watched the reveal for Vanguard today.  I am 100% onboard.  The visuals and gameplay, for me, far surpass that of BF2042billion. I realize that this is my opinion, and I get that. But with Anti-cheat  + WWII + COD I am pre-ordering now.

#4: Re: Call of Duty Vanguard will reportedly be revealed on Aug Author: bigconnLocation: Gastonia, North Carolina PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2021 1:09 pm
    —
I think I'm gonna wait on this for a while....  I've been burned by too many that promise the moon and fail to deliver.

#5: Re: Call of Duty Vanguard will reportedly be revealed on Aug Author: Snap71Location: Annapolis, MD PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2021 1:47 pm
    —
Hey big-conn I hope you are well! Do you mean they have been mooning us all this time???

#6: Re: Call of Duty Vanguard will reportedly be revealed on Aug Author: KevManLocation: Kalispell, Montana PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2021 2:57 pm
    —

bigconn wrote (View Post):

I think I'm gonna wait on this for a while....  I've been burned by too many that promise the moon and fail to deliver.

Every. Single. Game. Has failed to deliver post rentable server. Nobody. And I mean NOBODY has delivered a game that everybody was completely happy with.

What this boils down to is simple.  You are either a BF fanboy or a COD fanboy regardless of the games flaws you'll always gravitate to what you prefer.

#7: Re: Call of Duty Vanguard will reportedly be revealed on Aug Author: Snap71Location: Annapolis, MD PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:41 pm
    —
Right you are big-conn!

#8: Re: Call of Duty Vanguard will reportedly be revealed on Aug Author: bigconnLocation: Gastonia, North Carolina PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2021 2:13 pm
    —
KevMan - can I be a Hell Let Loose fan boy? with its dedicated rentable servers - yeah I know the games can be long, but the game doesnt care about K/D ratio Just team work :)

OK enough for my 2 cents.  

Very Happy

#9: Re: Call of Duty Vanguard will reportedly be revealed on Aug Author: KevManLocation: Kalispell, Montana PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:50 pm
    —

bigconn wrote (View Post):

KevMan - can I be a Hell Let Loose fan boy? with its dedicated rentable servers - yeah I know the games can be long, but the game doesnt care about K/D ratio Just team work :)

OK enough for my 2 cents.  

Very Happy

But you can be. In fact, there are some here who are fan boys of HLL. I bought the game, to me it's garbage. But one mans garbage is anothers treasure, am I right?

You've heard the saying, Opinions are like #@@#$#@#$. Everybody has one.

#10: Re: Call of Duty Vanguard will reportedly be revealed on Aug Author: JohnnyLocation: Wisconsin PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2021 12:53 am
    —
Man now I'm on the fence with both...they both look good!

#11: Re: Call of Duty Vanguard will reportedly be revealed on Aug Author: PJ1-xLocation: Thomaston , CT , USA PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2021 10:21 pm
    —
I agree with bigconn , I am going to wait for your reviews of BF ans COD. I like both games for different reasons and am unsure which one I will get .

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1