Ugh
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: Ugh Author: tetLocation: Washington PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:25 am
    —
So somehow, in the last week I have started not one, but two extra jobs.  Dunno how long I will be able to stand it.  Might take a hit on the relationship, in which case already told my girl I'd quit one of the jobs.

So my main job is the store I am a supervisor in.  40 hours a week.  Second is with PepsiCo, 16 hours a week.  And the newest one is with our local Chase bank at 5 hours a week.

Here's what my schedule looks like:
Saturday: 12 hours
Sunday: 12 hours
Monday: 11 hours
Tuesday: 11 hours
Wednesday: 11 hours
Thursday: 1 hour
Friday: 3 hours

Feel free to call me an idiot.

#2: Re: Ugh Author: NEMATODELocation: Chicagoland PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:29 pm
    —
Looks like you have time on Thursday and friday for another job. Slacker

#3: Re: Ugh Author: LADYHAWK PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:27 pm
    —
You go!!!
although.....if you had kids it would be 24/7 lol Smile

#4: Re: Ugh Author: tetLocation: Washington PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:58 pm
    —

NEMATODE wrote (View Post):

Looks like you have time on Thursday and friday for another job. Slacker

More were offered with the one I picked up yesterday.  As it is I am probably stretching myself pretty thin.

#5: Re: Ugh Author: EXPLODELocation: Louisville, KY PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:59 pm
    —
LOLIDIOTLOL   J/K  YOU HAVE TO DO WHAT YOU NEED TO GET BY IM SURE WE ALL UNDERSTAND AND GOOD LUCK WITH THE JOBS, YOUR HEALTH, AND THE WOMAN...LOL

#6: Re: Ugh Author: DasPootLocation: Alabama PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:17 pm
    —
That's crazy.  You got to do what you got to do though.  Good luck!

#7: Re: Ugh Author: MAD-RatLocation: Auckland, New Zealand PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:58 am
    —
As Ladyhawk said, have kids, its 24/7 365 days of the year ;}

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1