Anti-cheat
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Battlefield 2042

#1: Anti-cheat Author: mr-t PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2021 9:12 pm
    —
dice have announced that there will be anti-cheat in both the beta and full game on release they are using easy anti-cheat the same as COD:Vanguard with other internal systems and "active teams" working on identify and banning cheaters. they have also incorporated a way to report players while in game and you will be notified (in game) that they have received the message and if any action is take you will be notified i believe via email. you can report for abusive text chat, abusive voice chat, cheating/exploit, gameplay sabotage, offensive name, harassment.

they also stated that when a cheater is identified they will be disconnected mid match and banned across all platforms. IP and hardware bans are also possible

Which all sound great to me

#2: Re: Anti-cheat Author: Natb1Location: Fairview Heights IL PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2021 9:41 pm
    —
Thank you!

#3: Re: Anti-cheat Author: agmaasLocation: usa PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2021 10:51 pm
    —
cool T good to hear this///.

#4: Re: Anti-cheat Author: OrckLocation: South Carolina PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2021 4:46 pm
    —
If they even do half of what they said, it will be huge!

#5: Re: Anti-cheat Author: Snap71Location: Annapolis, MD PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2021 10:05 pm
    —
SWEAT!!!

#6: Re: Anti-cheat Author: MaxwellSmartLocation: Summerside PEI PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2021 10:03 am
    —
 Great News, Mr.T, BTW Nat look good in the video, oooops wrong thing LOL  Have a nice day Wink

#7: Re: Anti-cheat Author: Natb1Location: Fairview Heights IL PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2021 4:51 pm
    —
LOL wow max

#8: Re: Anti-cheat Author: KevManLocation: Kalispell, Montana PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2021 4:47 pm
    —

mr-t wrote (View Post):

dice have announced that there will be anti-cheat in both the beta and full game on release they are using easy anti-cheat the same as COD:Vanguard with other internal systems and "active teams" working on identify and banning cheaters. they have also incorporated a way to report players while in game and you will be notified (in game) that they have received the message and if any action is take you will be notified i believe via email. you can report for abusive text chat, abusive voice chat, cheating/exploit, gameplay sabotage, offensive name, harassment.

they also stated that when a cheater is identified they will be disconnected mid match and banned across all platforms. IP and hardware bans are also possible

Now, do you believe me Max.

#9: Re: Anti-cheat Author: MaxwellSmartLocation: Summerside PEI PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2021 6:55 pm
    —

KevMan wrote (View Post):

mr-t wrote (View Post):

Now, do you believe me Max.

I never said I didn't believe you LOL But they should have ran it during the beta testing Wink

#10: Re: Anti-cheat Author: KevManLocation: Kalispell, Montana PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2021 9:47 pm
    —
Actually that isn't true. In fact. They should NOT be running the A/C during Beta. At. All.

Bad Karma -> Battlefield 2042

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1