Success with my dog
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: Success with my dog Author: Snap71Location: Annapolis, MD PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2021 2:06 pm
    —
I put a post on Discord with a picture, my German Shepherd Dog, Shiloh, and I yesterday passed our 50 minute practical evaluation to certify as a Pet Therapy Dog. This follows 3 months of training and allows us to be certified by an AKC recommended Certification Organization to be a team that visits places to comfort people in trying situations like hospitals, courts, nursing homes, disasters snd so on. Exciting to be starting a new chapter of service.

#2: Re: Success with my dog Author: VikingLocation: Gothenburg, Sweden PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2021 3:26 pm
    —
Fantastic!
Dogs can be such a huge support in those kind of situations.
Good luck with your future endeavours in this area.  Very Happy

#3: Re: Success with my dog Author: PJ1-xLocation: Thomaston , CT , USA PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2021 4:21 pm
    —
Congratulations and good luck to you both in all you will do .

#4: Re: Success with my dog Author: MaxwellSmartLocation: Summerside PEI PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2021 8:28 pm
    —

Snap71 wrote (View Post):

I put a post on Discord with a picture, my German Shepherd Dog, Shiloh, and I yesterday passed our 50 minute practical evaluation to certify as a Pet Therapy Dog. This follows 3 months of training and allows us to be certified by an AKC recommended Certification Organization to be a team that visits places to comfort people in trying situations like hospitals, courts, nursing homes, disasters snd so on. Exciting to be starting a new chapter of service.
    Congratulations Snap and Shilo, a job well done.

#5: Re: Success with my dog Author: MrKrinkleLocation: Victoria, Australia PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2021 9:45 pm
    —
Nice. Good dog

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1