Knife Natb1 day results! (price)
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: Knife Natb1 day results! (price) Author: Natb1Location: Fairview Heights IL PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2021 9:33 pm
    —
All went well. Great turn out!!!

Day 1-$200

Day 2-135

Day 3- $35 (public match)

total $370

#2: Re: Knife Natb1 day results! (price) Author: MrKrinkleLocation: Victoria, Australia PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2021 9:44 pm
    —
That's awesome Nat, you're a credit to the Clan, i solute you Sir.. Very Happy  

Question, did you wright down who got what amount of stabs?

#3: Re: Knife Natb1 day results! (price) Author: Natb1Location: Fairview Heights IL PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2021 1:48 am
    —
I did not no

#4: Re: Knife Natb1 day results! (price) Author: MaxwellSmartLocation: Summerside PEI PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2021 11:52 am
    —
 Nice going Nat.a nice healthy donation. I wish I had a chance to get you LOL

#5: Re: Knife Natb1 day results! (price) Author: mr-t PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2021 12:44 pm
    —
Krinkle you were not saluting on Friday you were stabbing him in the back and running in circles with me

But thank you Nat for setting up the event it was lots of fun and thank you for the donation as well

#6: Re: Knife Natb1 day results! (price) Author: Natb1Location: Fairview Heights IL PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2021 1:53 pm
    —
Lol you're welcome

#7: Re: Knife Natb1 day results! (price) Author: KevManLocation: Kalispell, Montana PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2021 3:21 pm
    —
Nat, the donation part is good on you.. But for me and I am certain many of us.. That was absolutely a BLAST. Thank you for being you.

#8: Re: Knife Natb1 day results! (price) Author: Natb1Location: Fairview Heights IL PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2021 3:57 pm
    —
Glad to hear! I had a lot of fun

#9: Re: Knife Natb1 day results! (price) Author: JohnnyLocation: Wisconsin PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2021 11:49 pm
    —
LoL i thought that donation came from you Nat...Just wow on creating a fun event that also helps BK!

#10: Re: Knife Natb1 day results! (price) Author: Natb1Location: Fairview Heights IL PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2021 12:48 am
    —
Always happy to do it

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1