COD Bans across series
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> COD: Vanguard

#1: COD Bans across series Author: mr-t PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2021 1:19 am
    —
Appe

COD bans may now apply to all past present and furture games read the link above for more info

#2: Re: COD Bans across series Author: MaxwellSmartLocation: Summerside PEI PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2021 11:24 am
    —

mr-t wrote (View Post):

Appe

COD bans may now apply to all past present and furture games read the link above for more info

I was  reading about that earlier. I think they said in Dec. there will be a down load for COD where will you will have to in stall the anti cheat software."  The Call of Duty blog announced that a new anti-cheat system, dubbed Ricochet anti-cheat, will be put in place in Call of Duty: Warzone and Vanguard. This encompasses a robust new system for sniffing out cheaters as well as a kernel-level driver that will help identify cheaters and increase the security of the game"    
https://www.callofduty.com/content/atvi/callofduty/blog/web/en/home/2021/10/ricochet-anti-cheat-initiative-for-call-of-duty.html

#3: Re: COD Bans across series Author: Snap71Location: Annapolis, MD PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2021 3:15 pm
    —
Sounds good to me! I hope they have a good appeal process for mistakes.

#4: Re: COD Bans across series Author: KevManLocation: Kalispell, Montana PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2021 6:20 pm
    —
Yeah I was watching a video on this very thing. They are even going as far as banning Hardware ID so you can't just purchase another game or account.  This is the deepest an Anti-cheat has gone.

#5: Re: COD Bans across series Author: PJ1-xLocation: Thomaston , CT , USA PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2021 1:44 pm
    —
I am glad they are trying harder to stop the cheating , and as Snap said , they should have a good appeals process as we all know the software is fallible .

Bad Karma -> COD: Vanguard

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1