About my absence
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: About my absence Author: SmackyLocation: Georgia PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:24 pm
    —
Hello, Peeps:
I want to apologize concerning my absence of late.  Things just all of the sudden and from left field got really hectic.  Work is been pretty exhausting so at the end of the day (when it finally gets here) I have not wanted to sit at the computer any longer (I am a software engineer so my work day is spent in front of the computer).

Additional demands in real life have consumed my weekends as well.

I should have said something before now, and I am sorry for that.

I will be back on when things get back under control and thanks for understanding.

CHEERS!

#2: Re: About my absence Author: OrckLocation: South Carolina PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:34 pm
    —
RL always takes priority. Hope to see you back after your schedule calms down a bit. We will be here waiting for your return.

#3: Re: About my absence Author: wesleyLocation: Iowa PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:42 pm
    —
Thank you for keeping us in the loop. epbble is certainly correct. Hope to see you when you do have the time to drop in.

#4: Re: About my absence Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:15 pm
    —
Take care I'll see you on the battle field soon.

GOA.Luke*BK*

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1