Discord vs teamspeak
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous12  :| |:
Bad Karma -> General

#16: Re: Discord vs teamspeak Author: TekLocation: Sudbury, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2021 12:48 am
    —

Pigpen wrote (View Post):

Tek,
According to the roster you are on "Leave" along with BigConn and Blue Traveler

I can guarantee that just happened.

#17: Re: Discord vs teamspeak Author: Natb1Location: Fairview Heights IL PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2021 1:35 am
    —
Tek, if you have any concerns... Please! come to me so i can get things sorted out for you.... i would love for you to come back and game with us

#18: Re: Discord vs teamspeak Author: mr-t PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2021 9:57 am
    —
This has possibly raised an issue with the website. I am going to look into this tonight, but can everyone please check the roster and make sure that they are in it and anyone else they know should be and pm me if someone is missing.

#19: Re: Discord vs teamspeak Author: target PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2021 2:24 pm
    —
Mine should say Cpt. target by now....lol      only kidding....I hope everyone is going well...

#20: Re: Discord vs teamspeak Author: bigconnLocation: Gastonia, North Carolina PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2021 2:40 pm
    —
old fat and sassy!   thank you very much hope you are doing well too!

#21: Re: Discord vs teamspeak Author: Natb1Location: Fairview Heights IL PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2021 8:35 pm
    —

target wrote (View Post):

Mine should say Cpt. target by now....lol      only kidding....I hope everyone is going well...
you!? What about me lol....oh wait im to young to get that high Wink

Last edited by Natb1 on Fri Dec 10, 2021 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

#22: Re: Discord vs teamspeak Author: TekLocation: Sudbury, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2021 11:02 pm
    —
Glad to see that MrT got it ironed out and was able to fix it. Smile

#23: Re: Discord vs teamspeak Author: JohnnyLocation: Wisconsin PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2021 7:36 pm
    —
I'm glad to see the same result. Get Vanguard Tek

#24: Re: Discord vs teamspeak Author: TekLocation: Sudbury, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2021 7:34 pm
    —
Is Vangaurd the new BK game now? I'll look into whether my PC can handle it. Fingers crossed as I never got BFV to go past the startup screen Smile.

#25: Re: Discord vs teamspeak Author: MrKrinkleLocation: Victoria, Australia PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2021 8:45 pm
    —
Yes Vanguard is the game all the cool kids are playing now Tek, Battlefield 2042 is the other game we are supporting but a lot of us are holding off until some problems are fixed.
So i am liking Vanguard quite a bit, reminds me of W@W especially with Dome, Sub Pens and Castle remakes, the cool kids will be waiting for you there champ.

#26: Re: Discord vs teamspeak Author: Natb1Location: Fairview Heights IL PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2021 9:28 pm
    —
i love vanguard and this is coming from your CO Tek Wink

#27: Re: Discord vs teamspeak Author: kozarman1Location: Dallas, TX PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2021 12:39 pm
    —
only an idiot thinks that discord is superior to TS, discord is one of the most easily hackable communications softwares on the planet and its voice quality is not that great contrary to whatever people say who discord pays to say it's great, yes hypesquad people I know that you are able to hide your real discord affiliations and you're not fooling anyone  

discord text chat leaves a lot to be desired as well, messages get buried quicky and makes for a spammy discussion and/or messaging system, forums are far superior for most conversation cuz people actually put some thought into their messages instead of sending 20 lol's in 5 minutes time, thus burying any/all relevant conversation/etc

I've been using forums, TS, Discord pretty much since all of them were created and by far a good forum system, coupled with TS's security and superior permissions system reigns supreme every time, hands down

#28: Re: Discord vs teamspeak Author: KevManLocation: Kalispell, Montana PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2021 4:05 pm
    —
Kozarman1, then I'm an idiot along with a whole mess of us IT professionals that use it on the daily.

You are wrong.

TS has always been a hackers Mecca. Move along, sir.

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous12  :| |:
Page 2 of 2