Would like to be BK again
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: Would like to be BK again Author: reddragnLocation: Osijek, Croatia PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2022 5:21 pm
    —
Hello all. I would like to  wear BK tags again if you'll have me. I play COD Vanguard. My activision ID is  R3dDr4gonHR#1456090

#2: Re: Would like to be BK again Author: Natb1Location: Fairview Heights IL PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2022 5:27 pm
    —
Hey dragon! Jump into ts and we can get you in!!

#3: Re: Would like to be BK again Author: Snap71Location: Annapolis, MD PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2022 5:44 pm
    —
Absolutely - come into TS and let's get you back in!

#4: Re: Would like to be BK again Author: agmaasLocation: usa PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2022 8:01 pm
    —
If you need help. Look for me have a nice day//.

#5: Re: Would like to be BK again Author: reddragnLocation: Osijek, Croatia PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2022 6:32 am
    —
I will jump into TS first chance I get. I am not online every day, doing some repairs around the house these days. Talk to you soon.

#6: Re: Would like to be BK again Author: Natb1Location: Fairview Heights IL PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2022 9:58 pm
    —
We are looking forward to it!

#7: Re: Would like to be BK again Author: KevManLocation: Kalispell, Montana PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2022 10:00 pm
    —
UPDATE: We had Red in this morning. GT, Max, and I got him added to our friend's list and in the BK clan on Vanguard. Just need to confirm his tags. Snap?

#8: Re: Would like to be BK again Author: Snap71Location: Annapolis, MD PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2022 11:40 pm
    —
On it thanks guys.

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1