sstopping in to say...
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: sstopping in to say... Author: bigconnLocation: Gastonia, North Carolina PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2022 6:26 pm
    —
Hello folks - I do hope all is well with everyone.  Everything here is going well - still on the green side of the dirt, moving a bit slower recently - of course not doing very much can cause alot of that!

I still pop in and check the forums and see what everyone is up to.  I might upgrade the 'puter soon and run some of them "fancy games" soon.

Yall take care of yourselves and each other - be good!  

I shall see you on the battlefield!  (seems like I have heard that somewhere before)

#2: Re: sstopping in to say... Author: MaxwellSmartLocation: Summerside PEI PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2022 8:29 pm
    —
  Hi Bigcom ,hope you are doing well. Thanks for dropping in to say HI, be looking forward to when you can rejoin us again. You be well and stay on the green side of things LOL.

#3: Re: sstopping in to say... Author: MrKrinkleLocation: Victoria, Australia PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2022 9:32 pm
    —
Thanks for dropping in bigcon, good to hear from you, hope to catch you in game soon.

My bayonet is sharp, and has a Kar98 attachment.

#4: Re: sstopping in to say... Author: PigpenLocation: Yorktown, Virginia PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2022 2:46 pm
    —
Glad to hear you are on the grass side of the dirt. Miss you in game hope to hear from you soon " Dad" !

Your other son
Pigpen

#5: Re: sstopping in to say... Author: TekLocation: Sudbury, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2022 6:02 pm
    —
Hello from the Great White North Bigconn Smile   I just turned 65 last week and am joining you in the slow moving squad LOL

#6: Re: sstopping in to say... Author: Snap71Location: Annapolis, MD PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2022 11:40 am
    —
Hello youngster!!!! I am glad to hear from you! Miss you a lot and hope you can get back in here! I bet you can still run COD Vanguard? Not a big bet of course and using BK bucks…..

#7: Re: sstopping in to say... Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2022 1:47 pm
    —
Its great to hear from you! Hopefully I'll see you in TS soon.

#8: Re: sstopping in to say... Author: SuniGunz PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2022 11:41 am
    —
Dust off that pink TuTu and put on those leopard skin stilettos and get in here Wink

#9: Re: sstopping in to say... Author: Stainless1960Location: San Antonio, TX PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2022 2:30 pm
    —
We do not want to see Big Conn is his leopard print and stilettos no matter how much Sunny fantasizes about it...

#10: Re: sstopping in to say... Author: Prototype PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2022 11:48 pm
    —
Hope you all are well !

#11: Re: sstopping in to say... Author: bigconnLocation: Gastonia, North Carolina PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2022 9:35 pm
    —
Best I can do Suni

[img]https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Vs7IBjPNaXRN8l87W5vBcdjbleRXnhcu/view?usp=sharing[/img]

#12: Re: sstopping in to say... Author: JohnnyLocation: Wisconsin PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2022 5:53 pm
    —
Yah man, I miss gaming with you!

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1