Next Gen. video graphics
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: Next Gen. video graphics Author: MaxwellSmartLocation: Summerside PEI PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2022 2:05 am
    —
  Have a look at this video and see what the next gen. of video is going to look like.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMaKEFAhxpQ

#2: Re: Next Gen. video graphics Author: Snap71Location: Annapolis, MD PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2022 4:10 pm
    —
I might need to do Xbox with mouse and keyboard as if games will require that I think it may be way out of my price range but time will tell eh? LOLish…..

#3: Re: Next Gen. video graphics Author: mr-t PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2022 5:14 pm
    —
firstly yes graphics in ue5 can be amazing but that actual demo is pre-rendered. and the tech behind the great graphics actually means that it can scale the graphics down to what your system can handle automatically. you may have seen in some games objects in the distance are very blocky and as you get closer you seem them suddenly change to a better version and then sometimes they do it again when you get really close and they look really good. well game developers have to actually create each of those versions and the game picks the best version for the situation but with ue5 the developers just have to create the best version and the engine scales on the fly. this could result in games actually been smaller in file size as there is only the best version included.

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1