Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: 2042 Author: Snap71Location: Annapolis, MD PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2022 8:47 pm
    —
They have evidently ‘fixed it’ heard from SunnyGunz so it must be so and so I’m reloading to give it a chance in this iteration.

#2: Re: 2042 Author: KarowLocation: Taos Missouri PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2022 9:07 pm
    —
Fixed might NOT be the right term considering the design decisions that were made in dev, but the game play has been improved. However there are still several issues such as mouse input and server performance. All-in-all I have fun playing the game most of the time anyway. 1000 hrs of game play will speak for itself.

Last edited by Karow on Wed Jul 27, 2022 1:39 am; edited 1 time in total

#3: Re: 2042 Author: Snap71Location: Annapolis, MD PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2022 9:40 pm
    —
LOL I did one map and it played pretty smoothly. Will try again later but it us swell I might get my money’s worth thanks Karow!

#4: Re: 2042 Author: Natb1Location: Fairview Heights IL PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2022 9:59 pm
    —
Keep me updated and maybe i will give it another go

#5: Re: 2042 Author: KevManLocation: Kalispell, Montana PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2022 3:11 pm
    —
Never touching a BF game again.

#6: Re: 2042 Author: JohnnyLocation: Wisconsin PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2022 4:07 pm
    —

KevMan wrote (View Post):

Why would you say that, it's like the only games that we bounce back and forth to? We all know your opion so you don't need to post it here and start something. Remember let's be adults here.
Anyway I updated it last night and will give it a go again. More games we play together the better in my book.
Game on everybody!

#7: Re: 2042 Author: KevManLocation: Kalispell, Montana PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2022 9:41 pm
    —

Johnny wrote (View Post):

KevMan wrote (View Post):

Why would you say that, it's like the only games that we bounce back and forth to? We all know your opion so you don't need to post it here and start something. Remember let's be adults here.
Anyway I updated it last night and will give it a go again. More games we play together the better in my book.
Game on everybody!

Just my humble opinion. I have never been a fan of the BF franchise. I'm a COD fanboy and will always be.  You guys/gals can enjoy BF and that's fine. But there has never been an issue quite like BF2042.

#8: Re: 2042 Author: OrckLocation: South Carolina PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2022 5:55 pm
    —
Agreed, KevMan. I jumped in last night and enjoyed playing with Karow and company but I'm gonna be hard pressed to ever buy another BF game.

#9: Re: 2042 Author: Snap71Location: Annapolis, MD PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2022 7:27 pm
    —
Tried it again same old story enjoy the company but game repeatedly kicks me plus takes forever to start snd join and I have an ok machine but if not I’m not buying another one lol. So no 2942  I guess loved 1 and 4 and 5 though……

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1