I am Back
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: I am Back Author: MaxwellSmartLocation: Summerside PEI PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2022 4:30 pm
    —
  Hi everyone, my family and I made it through the Hurricane Fiona. The winds reached 171 Kms per hr, lots of rain and tidal surges up our road just missing us. The power has been off since Fri afternoon till a few hours ago. I am very thankful to have a generator for some power. Glad to be back, see you all soon Max

#2: Re: I am Back Author: Stainless1960Location: San Antonio, TX PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2022 4:32 pm
    —
Glad to hear everyone is safe and back online.

#3: Re: I am Back Author: Snap71Location: Annapolis, MD PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2022 10:36 pm
    —
Great seeing you today glad you made it through with fairly minor siding damage.

#4: Re: I am Back Author: MrKrinkleLocation: Victoria, Australia PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2022 10:45 pm
    —
good to hear you're ok Max.

#5: Re: I am Back Author: Natb1Location: Fairview Heights IL PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2022 12:21 am
    —
good to hear! my family is gonna be hit by the hurricane Sad so im hoping it all goes well

#6: Re: I am Back Author: PJ1-xLocation: Thomaston , CT , USA PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2022 2:26 pm
    —
I am glad to hear you all are safe

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1