Security Alert Oct 2022
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: Security Alert Oct 2022 Author: mr-t PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2022 6:53 pm
    —
Good day,
Some of my personal and business websites have been accessed by an unauthorized individual who has uploaded Malicious scripts to my websites ( i believe in an attempt to obtain usernames and passwords), this happened Wednesday 14th Sept, shortly after an investigation was started and the methods used have now been identified and safeguard have been put in place. As far as I am aware BK's website was not accessed but I felt I should let you all know and to suggest you change your passwords to be on the safe side.

I would like to note that all stored passwords are encrypted and you can see all details that BK's website has about you in your profile. If you have any further question please feel free to get in touch via the website or email.

#2: Re: Security Alert Oct 2022 Author: MrKrinkleLocation: Victoria, Australia PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2022 10:03 pm
    —
Thanks T, I've changed mine.

#3: Re: Security Alert Oct 2022 Author: MaxwellSmartLocation: Summerside PEI PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2022 3:29 am
    —
  Thank you Mr T update my password also.

#4: Re: Security Alert Oct 2022 Author: JohnnyLocation: Wisconsin PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2022 11:38 pm
    —
Thanks T

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1