Snorri is back!
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: Snorri is back! Author: SnorriLocation: Michigan, USA PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2022 3:29 am
    —
After many years of off time I've (almost) finally completed my new rig.  I'm anxious to get into FPS games again but since the last game I played was BF4 I see there are some new ones out there.  Where is the action these days with dedicated servers?  I don't want to be tossed into random servers with a bunch of foul-mouthed 14 year-olds.  I should have my new GPU this coming week after Christmas and then it's killing time again.

#2: Re: Snorri is back! Author: Natb1Location: Fairview Heights IL PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2022 8:08 am
    —
Hey Snorri!! Very less likely but the only thing we can do atm are private games.

#3: Re: Snorri is back! Author: Snap71Location: Annapolis, MD PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2022 1:19 am
    —
WELCOME BACK!!!! Times have changed there are no dedicated servers in this day and age. So we do some amount of muting including for speed muting all, sorry but that us a way of life now. Also a shame it is more than 14s but we all play and speak clean. So come on in and we’ll show you the ropes. TS channel is in the site here. We have several dozen playing COD MWII and a few playing BF 2042. Some play a few other games but those two are the ones we play together. Come into TS and anybody but especially Gatekeepers can chat and bring you up to date. I’ll put you back in the active roster. Again love it you are back!

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1