Thanks
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: Thanks Author: Snap71Location: Annapolis, MD PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2023 3:16 pm
    —
This time of year I’d like to thank everyone for supporting BK by your playing, friendly banter, and helping and supporting each other. I also hugely appreciate a major part of our creed that is keeping our language clean and polite and friendly. That is to each other and with people on servers we are on. As I like to think flinging anger at someone is like picking up a super hot coal and throwing it at them, mostly it misses but I get a major burn. So during this holiday time I thank you all for being my friend snd being a part of BK the best Clan I know if!

#2: Re: Thanks Author: Natb1Location: Fairview Heights IL PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2023 3:24 pm
    —
Well said sir!

#3: Re: Thanks Author: MaxwellSmartLocation: Summerside PEI PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2023 6:21 pm
    —

Snap71 wrote (View Post):

This time of year I’d like to thank everyone for supporting BK by your playing, friendly banter, and helping and supporting each other. I also hugely appreciate a major part of our creed that is keeping our language clean and polite and friendly. That is to each other and with people on servers we are on. As I like to think flinging anger at someone is like picking up a super hot coal and throwing it at them, mostly it misses but I get a major burn. So during this holiday time I thank you all for being my friend snd being a part of BK the best Clan I know if!

Well said. Merry Christmas to all BK.

#4: Re: Thanks Author: Natb1Location: Fairview Heights IL PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2023 10:04 pm
    —
You as well!

#5: Re: Thanks Author: GTPerLocation: Auburn Hills, MI PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2023 4:50 pm
    —
Merry Christmas BK'ers and "almost" BK'ers.

#6: Re: Thanks Author: MrKrinkleLocation: Victoria, Australia PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2023 8:25 pm
    —
Have a great Christmas BK Very Happy

#7: Re: Thanks Author: PJ1-xLocation: Thomaston , CT , USA PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2023 1:16 am
    —
Merry Christmas to all at BK and to everyone's families.

#8: Re: Thanks Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2023 2:12 am
    —
Merry Christmas everyone!

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1