New Members.Milkchug,BigDuke6,HawksFS, Balethus and Alphadog
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 12Next  :| |:
Bad Karma -> General

#1: New Members.Milkchug,BigDuke6,HawksFS, Balethus and Alphadog Author: psycodadLocation: Montreal, Quebec, Canada PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:15 am
    —
More new recruits to announce please welcome Milkchug, BigDuke6, HawksFS , Balethus and Alphadog to our team of highly trained armchair soldiers .... welcome aboard guys

#2: Re: New Members.Milkchug,BigDuke6,HawksFS, Balethus and Alph Author: baumentLocation: Central Illinois PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:41 am
    —
Welcome one and all!

#3: Re: New Members.Milkchug,BigDuke6,HawksFS, Balethus and Alph Author: OredLocation: Las Vegas NV PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:06 am
    —
Welcome to BK all

#4: Re: New Members.Milkchug,BigDuke6,HawksFS, Balethus and Alph Author: Fish_USNLocation: Parma, OH PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:09 am
    —
Welcome to *BK*

#5: Re: New Members.Milkchug,BigDuke6,HawksFS, Balethus and Alph Author: mstrsniperLocation: Devonport,tasmania PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:58 am
    —
welcome to the battle field Twisted Evil

#6: Re: New Members.Milkchug,BigDuke6,HawksFS, Balethus and Alph Author: wesleyLocation: Iowa PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:10 am
    —
6 new targets all on the same day. Welcome, Targets. Welcome to BK.

#7: Re: New Members.Milkchug,BigDuke6,HawksFS, Balethus and Alph Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:19 am
    —
G'day boys and welcome to BK - had fun shootin ya today  but didn't appreciate you guys ganging up on me and brassing me up! lol

#8: Re: New Members.Milkchug,BigDuke6,HawksFS, Balethus and Alph Author: RaptorLocation: Chilliwack BC PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:40 am
    —
welcome

#9: Re: New Members.Milkchug,BigDuke6,HawksFS, Balethus and Alph Author: AlphadogLocation: Minneapolis, Minnesota PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:28 am
    —
Thanks for the welcome everyone. I am glad to be a part of BK. FPS are still ugh have to get use to it. So have a lil patience with me. I am glad to be here though!

I will work on siggy and avatar soon.  Laughing

Alphadog
"I might be a noob, but I am a noob with heart!"

#10: Re: New Members.Milkchug,BigDuke6,HawksFS, Balethus and Alph Author: DELETEDLocation: Australia,TAS PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:24 am
    —
Welcome to BK guys!!

#11: Re: New Members.Milkchug,BigDuke6,HawksFS, Balethus and Alph Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:50 pm
    —
Welcome to *BK*!!

GOA.Luke*BK*

#12: Re: New Members.Milkchug,BigDuke6,HawksFS, Balethus and Alph Author: BigDuke6Location: Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:05 pm
    —
Many thanks for the kind welcome, have played on the servers for a number of weeks (as Wibransaex) now and have had a ball.  Glad to be part of the *BK* family. Very Happy

#13: Re: New Members.Milkchug,BigDuke6,HawksFS, Balethus and Alph Author: LowJawLocation: Frankfort, Kentucky PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:17 pm
    —
Welcome to *BK*  Smile  Smile  Smile  Smile  Smile  Smile  Smile

#14: Re: New Members.Milkchug,BigDuke6,HawksFS, Balethus and Alph Author: BullittLocation: Out There, USA PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:04 pm
    —
UMMM new targets.  Welcome to BK everyone.

#15: Re: New Members.Milkchug,BigDuke6,HawksFS, Balethus and Alph Author: DELETEDLocation: Phoenix, AZ PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:05 pm
    —
Welcome, boys, to *BK*!

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page 12Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 2