New Graphics Team Members....
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: New Graphics Team Members.... Author: Fish_USNLocation: Parma, OH PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:53 pm
    —
It gives me great pleasure to announce that Medistic, Skitz619 and Oxfurd will be contributing their creativity and artistic talents to -BK- as new members of the Graphics Team.  I am very pleased that they have decided to contribute their time and talents to all of us in -BK-.  It is greatly apprecitated by all.  Please don't hesitate to seek them out for your sig and avatar needs.

Thanks again guys,
Fish USN

#2: Re: New Graphics Team Members.... Author: DELETEDLocation: Australia,TAS PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:32 am
    —
Cheers Fish, once i get my head around PhotoShop, all should be good lol, this is my first sig & avatar effort with it, so feel free to give me some pointers etc!!
(PS.  Fish i did adjust the text as u suggested! thx)

#3: Re: New Graphics Team Members.... Author: MlgaBeanLocation: Colorado Springs, CO - USA PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:42 am
    —
and in 7 days when i get through my recruit period i'll be joining you as well. even if Fish doesn't say so i'll do some rogue BK graphics. and there is nothing anyone can do about it. (insert sinister laugh here)

MlgaBean

#4: Re: New Graphics Team Members.... Author: Fish_USNLocation: Parma, OH PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:10 pm
    —
M1gaBean,

You can join as soon as you're a full member......  Be patient....sigh!

#5: Re: New Graphics Team Members.... Author: MlgaBeanLocation: Colorado Springs, CO - USA PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:30 pm
    —
i know i'm just having fun posting on the forums.

#6: Re: New Graphics Team Members.... Author: LowJawLocation: Frankfort, Kentucky PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:50 am
    —
Thanks to each of you for your contributions to *BK*   Smile  Smile  Smile  Smile  Smile  Smile  Smile  Smile

#7: Re: New Graphics Team Members.... Author: mstrsniperLocation: Devonport,tasmania PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:32 am
    —
congraz to all

#8: Re: New Graphics Team Members.... Author: RaptorLocation: Chilliwack BC PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:15 am
    —
sweet, gratz guys!

#9: Re: New Graphics Team Members.... Author: LADYHAWK PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:22 am
    —
good on ya guys.....I think fish was getting a little swamped down with sig requests that he almost let go of tx red's mouth Wink

IF YOUR GARDEN IS IN NEED OF SPRUCING UP, APPLY BETTYS LIBERALLY AND WATCH THEM BLOOM!!!

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1