That Durrty Bugger....
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: That Durrty Bugger.... Author: StrandLocation: Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:34 am
    —
Hey guys, checkin' in on my favorite group of internet dudes and dudettes.

I see you guys are still growing, nice to see

For those who don't know me yet, you will, I am a notorious killing machine, some may say you are lucky you haven't had the chance to play with me yet. Twisted Evil

Anyways, I hope to get the computer up and running by the first week of August, so you better start training for my return...

Congratulations to everyone who has been promoted, just to busy to keep up with all these threads and post in every single one of 'em.

Talk to y'all real soon and see you in my sights in the near future.

Adios,

Strand/Durrty

#2: Re: That Durrty Bugger.... Author: OrckLocation: South Carolina PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:11 am
    —
I miss you, Strand. Especially since I started playing again today....

#3: Re: That Durrty Bugger.... Author: T_Durden PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:44 am
    —
Hurry back, you were the only person so far that had consiently made me feel completely inadequate on the battlefield! I miss looking, seeing your score and going all out to chase it!Smile

#4: Re: That Durrty Bugger.... Author: StrandLocation: Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:57 am
    —
You always consistently give me a good fight when I'm playing against you, we usually have the same tactics, I like trying to defeat you as well.

Is there anyone new guys who will give me a run for my money?  Very Happy

#5: Re: That Durrty Bugger.... Author: T_Durden PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:19 am
    —
Yeah, the problem is twofold, we know eachothers every move, and we typically always play the Germans and Americans, so we are always in each others way:)

There are a lot of compitent new  players, most however, like pretty much everyone do not use our game play type, and sit and kill from spot to spot, typically with High KDR's but moderate total kills. One of our new guysFrey is pretty good, getting better everytime I come across him, he moves and attacks like we do:)

#6: Re: That Durrty Bugger.... Author: LADYHAWK PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:32 am
    —
Hey strand.....missed you too bud, and will be sure to remember where to place them betty's just for you my sweet Wink

BETTY FIELDS FOREVER!!!

#7: Re: That Durrty Bugger.... Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:32 pm
    —
G'day Durrty - Come and get some mate!  HAh. Look forward to seeing you back again.

#8: Re: That Durrty Bugger.... Author: mstrsniperLocation: Devonport,tasmania PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:56 am
    —
allways good to hear from 1 of the BEST in game m8 can't wait till ur back it keeps me on my toes Twisted Evil

#9: Re: That Durrty Bugger.... Author: Justin-BK-Location: Iowa PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:37 am
    —
I move and shoot alot but all I get are the bullets, I am a magnet for the bullets  O.o    Otherwise I try to pew pew pew!!!!

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1