27%  [ 18 ]
2 or more and post which maps
24%
 24%  [ 16 ]
Leave As Is
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 66

#16: Re: Maps Poll Author: EXPLODELocation: Louisville, KY PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:07 pm
    —
I vote courtyard then makin night/day toss seelow

#17: Re: Maps Poll Author: BullittLocation: Out There, USA PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:32 pm
    —
I would like to see Makin Night.  Loose Seelow.

#18: Re: Maps Poll Author: OrckLocation: South Carolina PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:21 am
    —
I like Seelow...It's one of the few good sniper maps because it's actually big enough to move around and not to fired upon by all directions..

I wish we just would play through all the maps the game has to offer. It gets old playing the same select few over and over. I saw few but we actually do have a lot  Very Happy

#19: Re: Maps Poll Author: R_OReillyLocation: Massachusetts, USA PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:07 am
    —
I would need to play Courtyard and the Makin maps as tactical to give a final recommendation.  I have played Courtyard on another tactical server and it can work, I'm just trying to remember if there are some poor spawn points that lead to uber-camping.  Haven't played either Makin tactical, could work.  I think I've heard the term snipe-fest applied to Makin Night.  I can't see how it would be anymore of a snipe map than Cliffside or Seelow.

Dome was absolutely designed for run'n'gun and free-for-all mayhem which is not what BK is about.  I like to play it once in a great while just to get my "shoot if it moves" fix.

I'm sure TankMomma will put in a word for Makin Night.  It's her favorite map.  I'll see if I can get her to sign on tomorrow.  We're on vacation in Halifax, NS, Canada.  Went to The Ovens today (I think it was Strand who recommended it) and had a great time.  Off to the Citadel and downtown Halifax tomorrow.

#20: Re: Maps Poll Author: StrandLocation: Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:52 am
    —
All you guys voting out seelow are just voting it out because you know im coming back and thats my sniping map  Evil or Very Mad

But yea if we can take away a map, take out downfall I think, the Russian one with two large pillared buildings at each end. There is absolutely no flow to the map, just snipers upon snipers.

Actually come to think of it, i second the removal of seelow for the above reason.

for the maps I would like to see, both makin, all the others are too small for 32 person servers

#21: Re: Maps Poll Author: UndeadLocation: Tasmania, Australia PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:26 am
    —
Makin Night, Seelow should stay just to annoy Fish and get rid of Upheaval, there is just too much smoke.

#22: Re: Maps Poll Author: TexasRedLocation: Buda, Texas PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:13 pm
    —
Makin day  Makin Night  Courtyard

Remove Seelow

#23: Re: Maps Poll Author: Drycon PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:32 pm
    —
Agree add both Makin maps and get rid of seelow

#24: Re: Maps Poll Author: milkcityLocation: Indianapolis, IN PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:57 am
    —
courtyard and makin day and night seelow out

#25: Re: Maps Poll Author: DiZasturLocation: Victoria, BC, Canada PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:38 pm
    —
I like Courtyard, and Makin day is ok, not big on night maps though. Dome doesn't bother me at all but I like shotties so I'm in the minority Wink

While I like Seelow, I'd rather see it gone if it means we can take the "running allowed over wide open areas" part out of the rules. Too many people interpret "large" as being whatever area they want to run across.

I wouldn't complain if Asylum accidentally got lost somehow. That map puts me in a bad mood quite often.

#26: Re: Maps Poll Author: BigDuke6Location: Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:48 pm
    —
I am terrible on most of the maps so what ever the majority wants I'm sure I'll be "owned" on them anyways  Wink : I do agree that Seelow should go !

#27: Re: Maps Poll Author: mr-t PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:49 pm
    —
please vote. the decision goes off the results of the vote and not from the posts

the poll is at the top of all the posts

#28: Re: Maps Poll Author: R_OReillyLocation: Massachusetts, USA PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:22 am
    —

mr-t wrote (View Post):

please vote. the decision goes off the results of the vote and not from the posts

the poll is at the top of all the posts

I think some of the comment posts (like mine above) are following the instructions for the "2 or more and post which maps" poll selection.  It would really be great if php-nuke had multiple choice polls.  I've ended up using something like SurveyMonkey or some other external polling service to do it in the past.

#29: Re: Maps Poll Author: Diashan PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:10 am
    —
I would like to keep all the maps running right now and maybe add makin nights and courtyard.

#30: Re: Maps Poll Author: mr-t PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:39 pm
    —
28 replys concerning maps and only 13 for option "2 or more"

Bad Karma -> CoD:WaW(5)

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous1234Next  :| |:
Page 2 of 4