I have Cancer
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous123Next  :| |:
Bad Karma -> General

#16: Re: I have Cancer Author: MlgaBeanLocation: Colorado Springs, CO - USA PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:08 am
    —
i am so sorry to hear this. good luck to you and your family. i'll be wishing for a speedy recovery for you.

MlgaBean

#17: Re: I have Cancer Author: just-dieLocation: wisconsin PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:43 am
    —
keep your chin up and head down because all u can do is roll with the punches.good luck

#18: Re: I have Cancer Author: DELETEDLocation: Phoenix, AZ PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:34 pm
    —
I like to look at the good, and I'm glad this is treatable. We look forward to playing with you the next couple weeks, and after you've recovered and returned, and wish you the best of luck with absolutely everything.

#19: Re: I have Cancer Author: FarmrDan PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:38 pm
    —
I am praying for ya Mega. My friend had the same thing. I'll be sure to make chuck norris cry...

Last edited by FarmrDan on Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

#20: Re: I have Cancer Author: LawManLocation: Florida PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:41 pm
    —
Good luck and Godspeed.....

#21: Re: I have Cancer Author: psycodadLocation: Montreal, Quebec, Canada PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:42 pm
    —
I am really sorry to hear this Mega....you are in our thought and prayers and we hope you have a speedy recovery.....BK is more than a game ....it is a group of people that have come together and bonded through playing a game....that said news like this stuns a person as if you were a close friend or relative relaying the same bad news....please keep us posted on how things are going and if ever you need some one to talk to please remember that you have over 200 friends here in BK that are here for you

Last edited by psycodad on Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

#22: Re: I have Cancer Author: LowJawLocation: Frankfort, Kentucky PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:30 pm
    —
Sorry to here this news Mega best wishes for a good recovery.  And my prayers are with you.

#23: Re: I have Cancer Author: BullittLocation: Out There, USA PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:30 pm
    —
Mega all the best to you and good luck.  BK is with you.

#24: Re: I have Cancer Author: DrewPLocation: Caldwell, Ohio PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:44 pm
    —
Good luck and you are on my prayer list buddy!  Keep positive and the Lord be with you!

#25: Re: I have Cancer Author: OredLocation: Las Vegas NV PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:45 pm
    —
Mega we will pray for you and keep you in our hearts. Best to you and your family.

#26: Re: I have Cancer Author: Fish_USNLocation: Parma, OH PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:12 pm
    —
Mega,

Our prayers are with you as always.  Godspeed.... and always remember "We'll keep a light on for ya."

#27: Re: I have Cancer Author: PopaJohn PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:34 pm
    —
Will Keep You in My Prayers  !!!!

#28: Re: I have Cancer Author: LADYHAWK PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:11 pm
    —
hey buddy....I will keep a betty warm for you....we will all be praying for you to come back to us soon all recovered and ready to dig in with your sights up sniping again!!!
All the best, god speed with your recovery and treatment xxx from me and pompey-j xxx

#29: Re: I have Cancer Author: DiZasturLocation: Victoria, BC, Canada PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:02 pm
    —
Best wishes for a successful recovery. All of our thoughts and prayers are with you mate.

#30: Re: I have Cancer Author: NEMATODELocation: Chicagoland PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:59 am
    —
Good luck. You'll be back in no time.

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous123Next  :| |:
Page 2 of 3