PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: psycodadLocation: Montreal, Quebec, Canada PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:23 pm
    —
Hello fellow BKadians or BKidiots .... we already have a post going of pics of some of our older members but it seems to be dying off a little...We would really like to see the faces of all our stone cold killers that are a part of BK Nation.... I would like to know who I am picking off as I gaze down the barrel of my sniper scope....thank you to all of the other memebers that have posted in the past but please help to keep this going....come on Texas Red....we have heard that you are a remarkable specimen(TX RED told us) so come on lets post those pics.....

Walt and I    

99snake is the player in the dark blue....he is not just a sniper in game but on the ice as well

#2: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: BullittLocation: Out There, USA PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:10 pm
    —
Me and my gaming namesake.

#3: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: baumentLocation: Central Illinois PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:56 pm
    —
Can I carry forward one from the last post?

#4: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: RaptorLocation: Chilliwack BC PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:06 pm
    —
me on the boat to Courtenay lol. it was windy up there  Laughing my sister was behind me

hah me searching for a good rock to look under for little crabs while holding a rock to trap them Smile

my sister. on a beach, she was scared of the crabs under the rocks  Rolling Eyes

#5: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: psycodadLocation: Montreal, Quebec, Canada PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:42 pm
    —
i understand that many have already posted pics before....I am encouraging those that haven't to please post a pic.....thanks

#6: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: psycodadLocation: Montreal, Quebec, Canada PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:08 pm
    —
Baument ...nice corvette..... but I looked back at my pic with Walt Disney and then back at you pic.....and .... lets just say if I were to remove Wlats glasses and put a goatee... hmmmmm I wonder

#7: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: StrandLocation: Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:07 am
    —

Durrty/Strand

#8: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: baumentLocation: Central Illinois PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:45 am
    —
By golly you're right Psyco!  (I wonder if his family will buy that when I come callin' for my share.....)

#9: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: wesleyLocation: Iowa PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:59 am
    —
[img]http://s1019.photobucket.com/albums/af317/wesley1955/?action=view&current=7-1-2009011-1.jpg[/img]

#10: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:24 am
    —
I'll find a pic and post it

#11: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: LADYHAWK PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:39 pm
    —

me and my lil hawk.....

bubs loves to get a turn on the pc....

#12: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: reddragnLocation: Osijek, Croatia PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:20 pm
    —

Me relaxing after moving some furniture at friends house

#13: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: UndeadLocation: Tasmania, Australia PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:49 pm
    —
Me, with my mate Helen

#14: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: wesleyLocation: Iowa PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:02 pm
    —

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
wesley
BK RULES!

#15: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: psycodadLocation: Montreal, Quebec, Canada PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:29 pm
    —
Nice pics guys....but I only see a few and we have over 200 members....lets see your beautiful smiles

#16: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: SinisterLocation: Poland PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:26 am
    —

#17: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: SinisterLocation: Poland PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:27 am
    —
the first one is the most recent and i guess more fitting my character Wink

#18: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: DasPootLocation: Alabama PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:54 pm
    —

Bullitt wrote (View Post):

Me and my gaming namesake.

hello fellow stang owner

and me being silly

#19: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: halfLocation: Jamestown in. PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:31 pm
    —
I hope this is what you want.   Thanks, Half

#20: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: Moosehead PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:38 pm
    —

#21: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: tismeLocation: wisconsin PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:37 pm
    —
grandchildren are great

#22: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: BigDuke6Location: Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:50 pm
    —
[img][/img]

Myself at a mess dinner in 2005....I haven't changed much since then!!

#23: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: GrayBearLocation: Syracuse NY PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:30 pm
    —
AAAAAAAAAAAAA MY EYES  Shocked MY EYES Confused I'm blind I'm blind  LOL Razz  Wink  Couldn't help it. Very Happy

#24: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: SinisterLocation: Poland PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:53 pm
    —
A likeable kinda guy  Wink

#25: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: Fish_USNLocation: Parma, OH PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:55 pm
    —
Nothing fancy here.  It's just Fish, Tinner and Jake (Father, Son, and Grandson) in the parking lot of the Michigan International Speedway for the 2008 Nascar 3M Performance 400.  I'll post some other pics later...

#26: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: BullLocation: Shakopee, MN PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:44 am
    —

#27: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: SinisterLocation: Poland PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:34 am
    —
Allllright you sill goose

#28: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: mstrsniperLocation: Devonport,tasmania PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:29 am
    —
Thought i would add a resent photo was just mucking around with my cam i got last chrisy Twisted Evil

my cat Mixxo being cute lol

and her again sprung in my jacket

#29: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: UndeadLocation: Tasmania, Australia PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:03 am
    —
LOL, Me, Zombified, a guy in the States done this for me, thought it looked good, and now I look like my namesake. hehehe

#30: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: Jenks86Location: Yukon,Oklahoma PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:51 pm
    —
HEYA!!! no pic of me just yet but a lil bit what i do and like CLICK HERE

#31: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:38 pm
    —
OK Jenks - Very cool mate. Which band member are U? I like your sound - sort of 3 Doors Down-ish.

#32: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: Jenks86Location: Yukon,Oklahoma PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:45 pm
    —
FOUND SOME PICS!!!!  WOOTTT.....SKITZ SHOT ME EYES OUT!

Me celebrating a victory

#33: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: DELETEDLocation: Australia,TAS PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:54 pm
    —
Me after a few beverages on a wedding night!!

#34: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: mstrsniperLocation: Devonport,tasmania PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:02 pm
    —
Laughing

#35: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: Ness79auLocation: Tasmania, Australia PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:47 am
    —

Hey there all This is a fairly recent pic, hope you are all well, take care Ness

#36: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: Ness79auLocation: Tasmania, Australia PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:54 am
    —

Master Sniper had me in his sights, shocked the life out of me !!

#37: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: mstrsniperLocation: Devonport,tasmania PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:55 am
    —
lol yeah one shot u can't miss that head Twisted Evil

#38: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: LADYHAWK PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:24 am
    —
bump

#39: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: JarHead2 PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:47 am
    —

Here is Jarhead complete with Superiority Mustache and dew rag.

I shaved the stache and lost the dew rag when I returned home.....

This is where the photo was supposed to be.

#40: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: POMPEY-J PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:15 pm
    —
bump......
c'mon baz...you promised us a pic!!!!
evry1 else....wheres urs??????

#41: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: Sabotage-NORLocation: Norway PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:11 pm
    —

Me in Kreta

Me at Anfield...Liverpool UK. YNWA.

#42: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: MouroLocation: Portugal PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:02 pm
    —

August 2009-SL Benfica vs AC Milan

September 2009-Me and my causin at the zoo(lost some air in the meantime)

Smile

#43: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: FideauxLocation: Dallas, Texas PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:52 pm
    —
[img]file:///F:/Hunting%20photos/photo.jpg[/img]

#44: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: FideauxLocation: Dallas, Texas PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:59 pm
    —
Thats what I get for hitting the buttons to fast.

Fideaux

#45: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: Sheepy PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:53 am
    —

I wanted to put a sheep head on my body but dont have software or patience for it  Rolling Eyes

http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/1993/p7254255.jpg
My dog, ain't he cute?

#46: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: J_Marley PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:03 am
    —
Alright, I don't have many pictures of me so here are two older ones and then one new one from a few weeks back. Also included some of my family too, so you know who's preventing me from playing (kidding of course, please don't tell her!!!!)

Me in College

A few years back

Earlier this year

My daughter Kirra Nicole

And her mom, Angela

#47: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: SilexxLocation: SRQ, FL PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:19 pm
    —
Only photo's I have a link too......

In Yap

With the wifey in Yap

#48: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: SinisterLocation: Poland PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:00 am
    —
Bump

#49: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: SinisterLocation: Poland PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:35 pm
    —

#50: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: PsisahLocation: Nashville, TN PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:01 pm
    —

These are my girls!  9 yrs old (Leslie) and 13 mo old (Zoe).  

Just noticed I have zero pictures of myself so I will have to snap some.

#51: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: Silent_WolfLocation: Loveland, Colorado PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:17 pm
    —
Being in the mountains is heavenly.  

#52: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: BoomGuyLocation: Los Angeles, CA PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:01 am
    —

Me at work :)

Me at Dodger Stadium :)

Me ROCKIN' OUT!!!  Razz

#53: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: RifleDanLocation: Quebec, Canada PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:48 am
    —
I now understand why it's "boomguy".... Smile

#54: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: Mojo PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:51 am
    —

Despicable Me!

#55: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: MrFurleyLocation: Chicahhhgo PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:14 am
    —

#56: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: Sabotage-NORLocation: Norway PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:51 pm
    —
Hey Mojo.......Tool (t-shirt). Great band,m8.

Sgt.Sabotage *BK*

#57: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: smile PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:46 am
    —
bump

#58: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: Warwick7thLocation: Frankfort, KY, USA PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:17 am
    —
Alright, you asked for it.

Me as 1st Sergeant, 7th Kentucky Volunteer Infantry, Company A (US)  

Me long ago.  The infamous Basic Training pic. Wink  138th FA BDE KyNG.

and a more reasonable pic of me and my lovely, and overly patient, bride of 25 years.

#59: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: tetLocation: Washington PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:28 pm
    —
With my on-again off-again girlfriend.

Everywhere you go here is like the edge of the world.

Tet's Coffee Making Extravaganza™ after a night spent camping at an abandoned airport in the hills.

#60: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: TrooperLocation: Alabama PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:48 pm
    —
[img][/img]

#61: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: TrooperLocation: Alabama PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:19 pm
    —

#62: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: TrooperLocation: Alabama PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:10 pm
    —
[img]http://www.iamtet.com/thumbs/me.bmp[/img]

#63: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: TrooperLocation: Alabama PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:12 pm
    —
[img][img]http://www.iamtet.com/thumbs/me.bmp[/img][/img]

#64: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: TrooperLocation: Alabama PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:13 pm
    —
[img]http://www.iamtet.com/images/me.bmp[/img]

#65: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: PastorDanLocation: Columbia, MD USA PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:15 am
    —
My stare off into space look...

#66: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: SilexxLocation: SRQ, FL PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:43 pm
    —
Didn't have much online, but my wife had found a couple of photos and emailed them to me - thought I would share.

Long hair days in Yosemite - use to spend my weekends there - loved the spring time!

Kicking the snowball (favorite past time in the winter) - spring in Yosemite:

Above El Cap and Half Dome - high country (you can see El Cap/Half Dome in the back):

Betting the wife she would jump in a snow melt river in the high country:

My boy - Jace Magellan - laying in the sand - Siesta Beach:

Have a great weekend!

#67: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: APOSTLELocation: Robins Air Force Base Georgia PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:32 pm
    —
My current FaceBook profile pic:

#68: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: HeraclasLocation: Germany PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:11 am
    —
nice !

#69: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: MubbleLocation: Florida City, FL PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:34 am
    —
[img]http://www.facebook.com/ed.carpenter2?ref=name#!/photo.php?pid=30805198&id=1573962190&ref=fbx_album[/img]

#70: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: MubbleLocation: Florida City, FL PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:50 am
    —

I'm the one on the right!

#71: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: HeraclasLocation: Germany PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:06 am
    —
holy cow ,you are the girl?

#72: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: HeraclasLocation: Germany PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:12 am
    —

i don't have a better pic at this moment.

#73: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: SavageFuDD PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:14 am
    —

Heraclas wrote (View Post):

i don't have a better pic at this moment.

Nice!!!

#74: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: TrooperLocation: Alabama PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:13 pm
    —
This is what keeps pawpaw Trooper going.
Me and the wife and the grandbabies

#75: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: TrooperLocation: Alabama PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:24 pm
    —
Me and uncle Jack

Riding the Natchez Trace

#76: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: tetLocation: Washington PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:37 pm
    —

Silexx wrote (View Post):

Didn't have much online, but my wife had found a couple of photos and emailed them to me - thought I would share.

Long hair days in Yosemite - use to spend my weekends there - loved the spring time!

Above El Cap and Half Dome - high country (you can see El Cap/Half Dome in the back):

Have a great weekend!

Yosemite eh?  I grew up in Mariposa/Merced.  Even lived in Yosemite for a number of years.

#77: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: SavageFuDD PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:58 pm
    —
Try this again.. I posted in the wrong place last time///

My Grand Daughter Luna
My Son John
My Girls.  Ash, Amanda, And Sarah

#78: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: SavageFuDD PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:58 pm
    —
And Me "Just Shoot Me!!!"

#79: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: SilexxLocation: SRQ, FL PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:45 pm
    —

tet wrote (View Post):

Silexx wrote (View Post):

Have a great weekend!

Yosemite eh?  I grew up in Mariposa/Merced.  Even lived in Yosemite for a number of years.

Very cool...

My wife is from Northern California (her mother currently lives in Murphy's near Angle's Camp). We had several friends working up in YOS-O-Mite and would go up there every weekend from San Francisco. I loved it up there and spent most of the time in the high country. Miss the mountains since we moved to Florida. My wife was just back there over the summer with the son (I was unable to go).

It's is a special place that moves the soul.

#80: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: hankquinlin PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:36 pm
    —
Me when i lived in Vegas 2 years ago. the beard is  now on my chest

#81: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: SinisterLocation: Poland PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:26 pm
    —
awesome beard Urban! Very Happy

#82: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: HawkeyeLocation: Connecticut PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:20 pm
    —
Ok, here I am running a train:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

#83: That is a BIG ditch Author: TrooperLocation: Alabama PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:41 pm
    —

#84: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: APOSTLELocation: Robins Air Force Base Georgia PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:11 pm
    —

#85: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: HawkeyeLocation: Connecticut PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:12 pm
    —
Nice, I wonder why mine didn't work??..It was working....but now it's not...

#86: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: AuTo PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:47 pm
    —
don't laugh. my other vehicle is an AH-64 apache, and i know where you live. :)

-AuTo

#87: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: StrandLocation: Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:15 am
    —
Since we have had a large influx of new members, it might be a good idea to share this thread with them so they can put a face to the voices they have been hearing.

Here is my most recent pic...

#88: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: StrandLocation: Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:16 am
    —

AuTo wrote (View Post):

don't laugh. my other vehicle is an AH-64 apache, and i know where you live. :)

-AuTo

coolest thing i got to drive in was a Porshe Sad

#89: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: WolfFangLocation: Kentucky PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:00 pm
    —
One of my two favorite hobbies.

#90: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: Llama-ManLocation: Tennessee PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:14 pm
    —
Here's Llama and family:

#91: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: DemonSeed PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:05 pm
    —

Me and my wife!!

#92: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: 13LegionLocation: Dyer,Indiana PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:02 pm
    —
        Me in Kuwait...Back in the day!!! That captured APC went back to Camp Pendleton and is in front of our Battalion HQ.

#93: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: MstGunnyLocation: Mississippi PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:11 pm
    —
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1188347978&v=photos#!/photo.php?fbid=1704819346046&set=t.1188347978
my girl

#94: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: MrHome PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:49 am
    —
My wife Lisa, and boys Matthew(7) and Jackson(3) and Mr.Home (Allen)

#95: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: sniper PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:03 am
    —
legion....what battalion were you with?

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/hs172.ash2/41652_616167208_2656855_n.jpg

that's me, striking a retarded FB pose.

#96: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: Cajun-ManLocation: Louisiana PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:16 pm
    —
sorry I would like to post a Pic but not exactly Sure how

#97: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: 13LegionLocation: Dyer,Indiana PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:25 pm
    —
Hey Sniper I was with 7th Engineers "C" CO. 1st FSSG out of Pendleton. Stationed there 88-92. Hey Fuzzi take a picture and download to photobucket. It's a free site. Then paste code here from photo and it will show up. Hit preview button before submit to see if it does.

#98: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: Cajun-ManLocation: Louisiana PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:48 pm
    —
Thanks 13Legion . . . I had no clue . . . .

#99: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: HappyLocation: Alexandria, Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:49 pm
    —
A couple of years old

#100: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: sniper PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:27 pm
    —
1/1 Weapons Co from '06-'10.  i must say you engis are crazy....

#101: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: TrooperLocation: Alabama PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:36 pm
    —

#102: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: HeraclasLocation: Germany PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:04 am
    —
great pics ! Mr.Home is my fav pic Smile

#103: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: WolfFangLocation: Kentucky PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:53 pm
    —
Nice bikes Trooper and Gunny!

#104: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: ThillionLocation: Pensacola, Florida PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:13 pm
    —
Thillion on a good day, (2010)..................                                                                                                        Me on a bad day (2010)..................

My Son, Blindshot17, in his Navy Flight Suit, with my two grandsons, Elijah 5, and Rowan age 2.
He bought them both flight suits for Christmas, (2010).

#105: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: BklynKnightLocation: Brooklyn, NY PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:37 pm
    —
BklynKnight, just another day at work..

#106: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: wrenchinLocation: cali PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:42 pm
    —
me in my stetson
my racecar with my brother billy (in blue)

#107: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: km580Location: Bear Creek Pa. PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:58 pm
    —
[email]http://tinypic.com/m/e034wh/4[/email] Me and my reason for living

#108: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: wesleyLocation: Iowa PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:54 am
    —
bump

#109: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: Sheepdawg PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:52 am
    —
www.facebook.com/sheepdawgsd

Feel free to stalk on the facebook.  Twisted Evil

#110: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: Scooby PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:53 am
    —

#111: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: ManSkirtBrewLocation: NJ PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:06 pm
    —
Here I am living up to my handle :)

-Joe

#112: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: km580Location: Bear Creek Pa. PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:03 pm
    —

km580 wrote (View Post):

[email]http://tinypic.com/m/e034wh/4[/email] Me and my reason for living

How do I get my pic in here??? Question

#113: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: RifleDanLocation: Quebec, Canada PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:10 pm
    —
You should use a online photos link....
The best way is to create an account at http://photobucket.com/
You load your photos there and you can share it after.

Hope it helped you.

#114: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: NightWolfLocation: New Jersey PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:15 pm
    —
Here's the Wolf...

Some late fall bass fishing in Northern NJ...that's my nephew behind me and his dad took the pic...

#115: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: PrairieRattlerLocation: Yankton, South Dakota PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:15 am
    —
Here's me doing what I do best.  Whackin critters.

#116: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 2:48 am
    —
Bump

#117: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: BklynKnightLocation: Brooklyn, NY PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 3:49 pm
    —
Figure I post another one, working in dry dock with my little ship

#118: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: SilexxLocation: SRQ, FL PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 4:15 pm
    —

BklynKnight wrote (View Post):

Figure I post another one, working in dry dock with my little ship

WOW! I just changed the prop on my sailboat, I can't imagine putting that massive slicer/dicer on my boat - it would sink my boat.

#119: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: SilexxLocation: SRQ, FL PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 4:35 pm
    —
Some recent photos:

Birthday in Oaxaca, Mexico during the Day of the Dead with my son:

At Monte Alban, Oaxaca:

Son and I catch fish in Puerto Escondedo:

Wife enjoys the fresh catch:

Learning to roll my own by the Godfather of Cigars - Don Pepin Garcia:

#120: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: Panther PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 5:49 pm
    —

Here's video from my ride in the F-16, the video had to be edited to 'Polite and Friendly' so you will see the short version. Long version doesn't comply with standards due to the music I added.

Click to view:

Key note from that video for the ones who are like, umm what am I looking at? Wink
The rolling tape with a box on the left is our airspeed, on the right is our altitude, bottom center is our heading. Below the flashing NO GPW is the current g's that we are pulling. Below airspeed and above NAV is the max G we had pulled for the day.

#121: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: SilexxLocation: SRQ, FL PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 7:30 pm
    —

Panther wrote (View Post):

[

Key note from that video for the ones who are like, umm what am I looking at? Wink
The rolling tape with a box on the left is our airspeed, on the right is our altitude, bottom center is our heading. Below the flashing NO GPW is the current g's that we are pulling. Below airspeed and above NAV is the max G we had pulled for the day.

And I sign-up WHERE for this? I am ALL IN!

Well done....I think you need to change your BK handle to Mavrick or would it be Goose?

#122: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:21 am
    —
Bump

#123: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: illegalLocation: USA PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:10 pm
    —
I couldn't find a search button so I don't know if there's a photo album or not, so if there is please forgive me...  

I always like putting faces to people's names, so if anyone is up to it, post a pic of you or your pets or whatever!  Just keep it appropriate :D

I'll start..

Here's me 3 years ago when I was 26..  

Me on Hong Kong Island back in 2007..  with a bit of Hong Kong in the background

Me at a portion of the Great Wall just north of Beijing..

And last but not least...  back in my flying days (which was only a few years ago)

#124: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: TracerLocation: Chesapeake, VA. PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:23 pm
    —
My wife (of 15 years) and I at First Landing Nation Park right off the Chesapeake Bay.

And yes the Sig was spot on......lol

#125: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: DamonLocation: Florida, USA PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:36 am
    —
In the event you care to know the face of the guy you're shooting in-game:

#126: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: MstGunnyLocation: Mississippi PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:22 am
    —

#127: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: APOSTLELocation: Robins Air Force Base Georgia PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:35 am
    —
Being silly with my daughter -

#128: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: Chief-USNLocation: Maryland PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:36 am
    —

#129: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: TakerDeep2008 PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:38 am
    —

#130: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: SarumLocation: Thousand Oaks, California PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:21 am
    —

Sarum

#131: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: astro7730Location: Peterborough, Ontario Canada PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:43 am
    —
my daughter and I last year xmas eve making gingerbread houses Very Happy[img][/img]

#132: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: BraxisLocation: Connecticut, USA PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:08 pm
    —
here's me with one of my favorite guns (yes, I kno my elbow is cocked way-high, it was hard to keep my balance on the slope i was standing on)

#133: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: alienhunter79Location: Houston, TX PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:52 pm
    —
i tried entering the url for the pics off facebook.. is there another way?

#134: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:57 pm
    —
Try photobucket.com

GOA.Luke*BK*

#135: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: alienhunter79Location: Houston, TX PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:24 pm
    —
[img]http://s1188.photobucket.com/albums/z414/Jeremy_Richards/?action=view&current=tandj2.jpg[/img][img]http://s1188.photobucket.com/albums/z414/Jeremy_Richards/?action=view&current=tandj.jpg[/img][img]http://s1188.photobucket.com/albums/z414/Jeremy_Richards/?action=view&current=family.jpg[/img]

ok..lets see if you can see these..

#136: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: ComN4ULocation: PCB, Florida USA PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:10 am
    —

#137: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:27 am
    —
when you look at the photo you will see a link called a direct link use that one.

GOA.Luke*BK*

#138: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: LADYHAWK PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:15 am
    —

me, pompeyJ and our 2 youngest snipers in training Smile

#139: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: alienhunter79Location: Houston, TX PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:23 pm
    —

lets try this again

#140: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: DELETED PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:23 pm
    —
[img][/img]
[img][/img]

#141: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: TheTruthLocation: Vancouver (cloverdale) bc Canada PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:31 am
    —
Well here is the Truth. Or Darkone .. depending how you know me.

#142: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: FishDoggLocation: Sioux Falls, SD PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:04 am
    —
Me and Mrs. FishDogg (older picture but hey, it works Very Happy)

Our Daughter Victorya

#143: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: TakerDeep2008 PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:55 am
    —
Daughter has more hair than you

#144: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: HeHawKilLerLocation: Medicine Hat, Alberta PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:00 am
    —
Me and my babies.

#145: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: illegalLocation: USA PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:35 am
    —
@alienhunter:

WOOHOO another Texan :D

I was born and raised in San Antonio..  for the most part.

#146: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: plainclothesLocation: Loveland, Colorado & Gray Maine PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:40 pm
    —
[img]http://s1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb354/dod1246/?action=view&current=onrange.jpg[/img]

44 years ago EASCOM 8th US Army Rifle Team Korea

[img]http://s1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb354/dod1246/?action=view&current=0041.jpg

Today fishing in the Colorado Rockies

#147: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: plainclothesLocation: Loveland, Colorado & Gray Maine PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:48 pm
    —
I think I got it, this time

44 years ago EASCOM 8th US Army Rifle Team Korea

Me today fishing the Colorado Rockies

#148: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: km580Location: Bear Creek Pa. PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:36 pm
    —

Me and my sidekick (I'm the one in the grey t-shirt LOL)

#149: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: Sabotage-NORLocation: Norway PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:12 am
    —
Me at a hotel in Crete.

#150: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: tetLocation: Washington PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:21 pm
    —
Bumping with fresh pictures.

#151: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: Drag0nBorn PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:32 am
    —

#152: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: illegalLocation: USA PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:45 am
    —

Sl33pingdrag0n wrote (View Post):

I'm going to start calling you Neo

BTW, you got yourself a beautiful wife and daughter..  being the photo looks like it was taken in China..  where did you meet her?

I met my ex when I lived in China 4 years ago but sadly I recently broke it off due to complications in the long distance relationship

#153: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: smile PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:44 am
    —
[img][/img]

#154: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: D34TH_D34LERLocation: Corner Brook NL. Canada PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:00 pm
    —
heres a cpl of me and the fam

#155: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: HeHawKilLerLocation: Medicine Hat, Alberta PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:14 pm
    —
Love the paint ball gun...i had an M4 look alike once...but i lost it in a tree fort...lol.

#156: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: RemoWIlliamsLocation: Stratford, CT US PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:30 pm
    —

IMG]http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu288/erikgsouza/Vicki_Erik.jpg[/IMG]

#157: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: RemoWIlliamsLocation: Stratford, CT US PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:35 pm
    —

For some reason I didn't see the edit button for my last post - anyway, the first pic is of me that my wife snapped while we were on a job, and the second is of my wife and I in NYC.

#158: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: D34TH_D34LERLocation: Corner Brook NL. Canada PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:00 am
    —

HeHawKilLer wrote (View Post):

Love the paint ball gun...i had an M4 look alike once...but i lost it in a tree fort...lol.

yea thats my alpha black..i love that freakin gun been shootin it as is right out of the box for 2 seasons now without a hitch,even using the stock barrel over my freak barrel

#159: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: baumentLocation: Central Illinois PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:03 am
    —
Remo...you a shooter?

#160: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: RemoWIlliamsLocation: Stratford, CT US PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:51 am
    —
Yes - My wife and I make our living photographing people, which is a great job to have Smile

#161: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: baumentLocation: Central Illinois PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:02 am
    —
Roger that, me too, commercial shooter, event and portraiture, I'll PM you details

#162: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: photekLocation: Port Richey, FL PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:44 am
    —
The Wife and I

My Wife of 12 years Rustie, and our 11 year old daughter Alexandria (Lexi)

Me and the wife Kentucky for mothers day 2010

My new(ish) toy 2004 Heritage Softail Classic, taken the day I bought her offa the showroom floor, waiting for nicer weather to take more photos.

#163: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: BackslashLocation: Ottawa, Canada PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:33 pm
    —
and this is me in San Diego
[img][/img]

#164: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: MstGunnyLocation: Mississippi PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:36 pm
    —

#165: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: RemoWIlliamsLocation: Stratford, CT US PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:30 pm
    —
Nice bikes guys!

#166: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: LowFlyerLocation: Canada PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:20 pm
    —
Me ... All me...  Yeee Haw. Me and my 2008 Nitro.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

#167: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: HawkeyeLocation: Connecticut PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:19 pm
    —

#168: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: bpmcmanusLocation: Avondale, AZ PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:41 am
    —

In early 2009 at work.

In 2007 at the end of my last deployment.  I had lost almost 60 lbs.

Aug 2005, the gentleman I'm taking into custody is an anti-war/nuclear weapons protestor that trespassed
onto the base and refused to leave.

My children that live with me.

Me and my son that lives in Mississippi.  The poor kid look EXACTLY like I did at that age.

Oct 1999;  Me and my son Garrett, who passed away about 2 months later.

#169: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: MstGunnyLocation: Mississippi PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:02 am
    —
where at in Mississippi ? I live in Jackson, MS

#170: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: bpmcmanusLocation: Avondale, AZ PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:15 am
    —
My son and his Mom live in Olive Branch, by Memphis.

#171: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: km580Location: Bear Creek Pa. PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:18 pm
    —
Nice to see another fellow LEO on here. Sorry to hear about your son though.

#172: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: bpmcmanusLocation: Avondale, AZ PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:30 pm
    —
Thank you Sir.  I was a USAF cop for 22 years and a Dept of the AF officer for 2 1/2 more.  Now, I'm a 911 Dispatcher for the base Fire Dept.  I do miss police work though.

#173: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: WolfFangLocation: Kentucky PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:45 am
    —
Couple more of me riding. I was going to post something of me at work just cant find the pictures. Hid them from myself again.

#174: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: GoodFellaLocation: Anchorage , Alaska PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:06 am
    —
How do I upload my pictures ???

#175: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: RifleDanLocation: Quebec, Canada PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:17 am
    —
You have to put your pictures on the web first...
A good site for that is - Photobucket.com -...
Create an account, upload your pictures in your album and then you'll be able to share your pictures on the forum by tacking the photobucket link instead of your Pc images file.

Hope it helped you out.

#176: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: RedactioNLocation: Virginia Beach, Virginia PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:26 pm
    —

[Watch On YouTube]

[Watch On YouTube]

[Watch On YouTube]

[Watch On YouTube]

#177: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: RingerLocation: Atl, GA PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:30 am
    —
Time to post: On Broadway In Nashville        Snow-day In Atlanta                                             At Work in the Stretch Expedition  

#178: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: jelloLocation: Montana USA PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:12 am
    —
this is me about a year ago

[img]http://www.flickr.com/photos/rmhoman/3951803077/[/img]

#179: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: jelloLocation: Montana USA PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:20 am
    —
My many Moods!

#180: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: Drag0nBorn PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:01 pm
    —
Nice work on the photo splicing

#181: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: BackslashLocation: Ottawa, Canada PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:10 pm
    —
Nice pic Jello great work how did you do that?

#182: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: jelloLocation: Montana USA PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:26 pm
    —
it is actually pretty simple with Photoshop CS4. I treated it like a panorama here is a link to a tutorial for those interested not the same one I used but still really good.

panorama tutorial

#183: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: BackslashLocation: Ottawa, Canada PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:53 pm
    —
Thank you

#184: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 3:33 pm
    —
bump

#185: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: XBones PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 4:12 pm
    —
Here are a couple of pics of me and some of the bikes I have owned, current one is in my sig.

My '99 Softail Custom

My '03  Heritage Softail Classic

Hot tub time machine.

Last edited by XBones on Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

#186: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: MiniPurpleLocation: Kent, United Kingdom PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 11:13 pm
    —
me doing what i do best at cricket

#187: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: Silent_WolfLocation: Loveland, Colorado PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 12:00 am
    —

MiniPurple wrote (View Post):

me doing what i do best at cricket

I could be wrong, but I think that beer is bigger then you.

#188: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: SHING88Location: HAMILTON ONTARIO CANADA PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 2:42 pm
    —
Nikon pics
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.2424660493384.137791.1157643629&type=3

#189: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: TazmanLocation: Minneapolis, MN PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 4:18 pm
    —
Beautiful Rotts Shing!!!

#190: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: MiniPurpleLocation: Kent, United Kingdom PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 5:06 pm
    —
cheers silent Smile it didnt last long though Very Happy x

#191: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: ST0RMSURGE PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 5:27 pm
    —
me at work. yes that's a tire. and yes, mine is bigger than yours :)

at the beach with my daughter Peja

vacation at LegoLand

#192: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: ThillionLocation: Pensacola, Florida PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 1:51 am
    —
[img][/img]

Well this is the latest pic of me. Taken at Joes Crabshack in Destin, Florida. And the pretty little thing next to me is my lovely daughter in law. She is married to my son Kevin, aka, Blindshot17, who currently is in the US NAVY and out on sea duty. We took her out, as she is a little lonely with her hubby out to sea. She is such a charactor tool.

#193: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: DELETEDLocation: Thunder Bay, ON Canada PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 2:54 pm
    —
I'm a little on the private side so here's about as good as it gets from me. This screen shot is from this past January in a L-39 Albatros jet starting a loop.

#194: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: DELETEDLocation: Thunder Bay, ON Canada PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 3:40 pm
    —
This one of me is from a tournament in Florida against a team from Slovakia. We won the tournament as well.  Very Happy

#195: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: photekLocation: Port Richey, FL PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:13 am
    —
Bump, lets see more pics!

#196: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: WatjalukinatLocation: Cincinnati PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:47 am
    —

that pic is nearly 10 years old, I was 20, this is at my AF BMT graduation.

Last edited by Watjalukinat on Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

#197: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: ReinisLocation: Edinburgh, Scotland PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:46 pm
    —

#198: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: TipsterLocation: Chilliwack B.C. PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:31 pm
    —

#199: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: SHING88Location: HAMILTON ONTARIO CANADA PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:56 am
    —

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1