PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page : Previous123...789...121314Next  :| |:
Bad Karma -> General

#106: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: wrenchinLocation: cali PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:42 pm
    —
me in my stetson
my racecar with my brother billy (in blue)

#107: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: km580Location: Bear Creek Pa. PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:58 pm
    —
[email]http://tinypic.com/m/e034wh/4[/email] Me and my reason for living

#108: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: wesleyLocation: Iowa PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:54 am
    —
bump

#109: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: Sheepdawg PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:52 am
    —
www.facebook.com/sheepdawgsd

Feel free to stalk on the facebook.  Twisted Evil

#110: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: Scooby PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:53 am
    —

#111: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: ManSkirtBrewLocation: NJ PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:06 pm
    —
Here I am living up to my handle :)

-Joe

#112: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: km580Location: Bear Creek Pa. PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:03 pm
    —

km580 wrote (View Post):

[email]http://tinypic.com/m/e034wh/4[/email] Me and my reason for living

How do I get my pic in here??? Question

#113: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: RifleDanLocation: Quebec, Canada PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:10 pm
    —
You should use a online photos link....
The best way is to create an account at http://photobucket.com/
You load your photos there and you can share it after.

Hope it helped you.

#114: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: NightWolfLocation: New Jersey PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:15 pm
    —
Here's the Wolf...

Some late fall bass fishing in Northern NJ...that's my nephew behind me and his dad took the pic...

#115: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: PrairieRattlerLocation: Yankton, South Dakota PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:15 am
    —
Here's me doing what I do best.  Whackin critters.

#116: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 2:48 am
    —
Bump

#117: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: BklynKnightLocation: Brooklyn, NY PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 3:49 pm
    —
Figure I post another one, working in dry dock with my little ship

#118: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: SilexxLocation: SRQ, FL PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 4:15 pm
    —

BklynKnight wrote (View Post):

Figure I post another one, working in dry dock with my little ship

WOW! I just changed the prop on my sailboat, I can't imagine putting that massive slicer/dicer on my boat - it would sink my boat.

#119: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: SilexxLocation: SRQ, FL PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 4:35 pm
    —
Some recent photos:

Birthday in Oaxaca, Mexico during the Day of the Dead with my son:

At Monte Alban, Oaxaca:

Son and I catch fish in Puerto Escondedo:

Wife enjoys the fresh catch:

Learning to roll my own by the Godfather of Cigars - Don Pepin Garcia:

#120: Re: PIcs ....lets see the members of BK Nation Author: Panther PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 5:49 pm
    —

Here's video from my ride in the F-16, the video had to be edited to 'Polite and Friendly' so you will see the short version. Long version doesn't comply with standards due to the music I added.

Click to view:

Key note from that video for the ones who are like, umm what am I looking at? Wink
The rolling tape with a box on the left is our airspeed, on the right is our altitude, bottom center is our heading. Below the flashing NO GPW is the current g's that we are pulling. Below airspeed and above NAV is the max G we had pulled for the day.

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page : Previous123...789...121314Next  :| |:
Page 8 of 14