Sig and avatar wanted, please
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Sig Gallery

#1: Sig and avatar wanted, please Author: Drycon PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:14 pm
    —
I don't have much I want but I would like the text:
         My centre is giving way, my right is retreating, situation excellent, I am attacking.

From there its up to the creator. I was looking at other BK members sigs and I kinda like the cartoon ones best. For example Whiskey, Flyspot, Krum, Famerdans, DiZasturs, Explode, oldyeller.

#2: Re: Sig and avatar wanted, please Author: DELETEDLocation: Australia,TAS PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:54 am
    —
Well id love to do your sig for you m8 but my main pc is down atm, if i get my pc up and running and u still need one ill be happy to help you out then.

#3: Re: Sig and avatar wanted, please Author: Drycon PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:57 am
    —
Cool, but you might talk to medistic, he said he would make me one. Either would be fine with me.

#4: Re: Sig and avatar wanted, please Author: DELETEDLocation: Australia,TAS PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:52 am
    —
nw, ill talk to him when i see him next! ill let him fix it for you as im still out of action!

#5: Re: Sig and avatar wanted, please Author: Fish_USNLocation: Parma, OH PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:41 pm
    —
Hey Guys,

I'll take this one....!

Fish_USN

#6: Re: Sig and avatar wanted, please Author: Drycon PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:26 pm
    —
If it helps fish I like rubber ducks

#7: Re: Sig and avatar wanted, please Author: Fish_USNLocation: Parma, OH PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:48 pm
    —
Roger that Drycon.   Once you become a full member we'll know your sig right out.  Until then please be patient.

Fish

#8: Re: Sig and avatar wanted, please Author: Drycon PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:15 am
    —
Hey Fish could you please make me a sig and  avatar when you have time?

#9: Re: Sig and avatar wanted, please Author: Fish_USNLocation: Parma, OH PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:49 am
    —
Will do...!

Bad Karma -> Sig Gallery

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1