Salute to our Brothers' in Arms - *BK*
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: Salute to our Brothers' in Arms - *BK* Author: Grayhawk[DD]Location: Ottawa, Ontario Canada PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 8:17 pm
    —
Cheers to my friends here in this fine House. It has been a while since I last visited and said hello. We have been very busy in the House of DancomDelta setting up new accounts and servers and rebuilding everything new, yet I should never be so busy as to neglect dear friends and Great Allies. But I will make it up to you. The coffee is on, the hearts are warm, and the bisquits are browning. We even have someone baking a cake for our closest and dearest (that includes you guys n gals).

So come on over and chew the fat a while.

Welcome to our new and permanent HOME!!!!

http://dancomdelta.org/index.php

#2: Re: Salute to our Brothers' in Arms - *BK* Author: BBDOGLocation: Northfield,Birmingham,England PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:52 pm
    —
Hi grayhawk nice to hear you finished the decorating and got the cooker on, thanks for the invites, OH and nice to hear from you again hope you and the family are in good health and all the guys and gals at DD.

respects

BBDOG

#3: Re: Salute to our Brothers' in Arms - *BK* Author: dukeLocation: United States PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 5:57 pm
    —
I got the booze(not really srry) and the barbacue lets have a party. Really wish we could see you guys more on ts and on the server. We always have a blast when ur around. iLL make sure to check out the site.

Salute
                                                                                                                        Dukes

#4: Re: Salute to our Brothers' in Arms - *BK* Author: Take PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:33 am
    —
Glad to see you up and running brother was wondering when it was going to happen.

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1