Some of my favorite pics...1
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: Some of my favorite pics...1 Author: Fish_USNLocation: Parma, OH PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:50 pm
    —
I am ametuer at best and have a lot to learn but here are some pictures of my favorite subjects, my grandchildren.... Jake, Carli and Sydney.  The picutres were taken last year, so as you can imagine they have changed quite a bit.  They are now Jake (14), Carli (10) & Sydney (3).  

#2: Re: Some of my favorite pics...1 Author: FarmrDan PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:01 pm
    —
Wow how did you do that last one? That looks cool.

#3: Re: Some of my favorite pics...1 Author: GUMPLocation: Martinsville, Indiana PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:12 pm
    —
Great Looking Grandkids...I bet you are proud.. Great pictures too. You and Baument would make a good team...

#4: Re: Some of my favorite pics...1 Author: baumentLocation: Central Illinois PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:13 pm
    —
Great job Fish!

#5: Re: Some of my favorite pics...1 Author: smile PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:06 am
    —
I like the last pic a lot wow

#6: Re: Some of my favorite pics...1 Author: Alice-13Location: Colorado Springs, Co. PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:24 am
    —
Your a lucky man Fish.
Goodlooking Grandkids and great job on the pictures.

#7: Re: Some of my favorite pics...1 Author: Fish_USNLocation: Parma, OH PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:45 pm
    —
Thanks everyone....   I have learned a long time ago, money isn't the only thing that make one rich.....

Thanks again,
Fish USN

#8: Re: Some of my favorite pics...1 Author: DELETEDLocation: Phoenix, AZ PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:34 pm
    —
Seriously, man, great job! And I agree with the others, your grandkids are little cuties!

#9: Re: Some of my favorite pics...1 Author: BolerroLocation: Warshington (state) PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:30 pm
    —
Ditto from what everyone else has said. And again, that last pic is great the way you took the B&W pic and added color. My dad was a photographer in the Marines and I got to see some of his B&W photos that he would hand color. Those were really cool.

#10: Re: Some of my favorite pics...1 Author: TexasRedLocation: Buda, Texas PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:26 pm
    —
was it the last pic that said don't touch me

BET IT IS

Wonderful to have such great looking  grandchildren

#11: Re: Some of my favorite pics...1 Author: mstrsniperLocation: Devonport,tasmania PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:08 am
    —
very nice pictures FISH,and u have a nice family m8

#12: Re: Some of my favorite pics...1 Author: PopaJohn PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:29 am
    —
GREAT JOB FISH !!!!

#13: Re: Some of my favorite pics...1 Author: DELETEDLocation: Australia,TAS PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:43 am
    —
Great pics Fish!

#14: Re: Some of my favorite pics...1 Author: wesleyLocation: Iowa PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:43 pm
    —
Does that mean you are good looking also? Your grandchildren are very beautiful.

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1