Video out for the count!
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: Video out for the count! Author: DrewPLocation: Caldwell, Ohio PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:03 am
    —
Hello to all,
If you are wondering why I haven't been playing it is because the video card in my computer is toast!  I have been trying to drum up some computer jobs to earn enough to get a new one but times are tough and so is finding computer work.  I will be playing on occasion when I get the chance on Scotties' computer when he is busy or out to collage.  I will still work hard to get some matches in order for you all to play in.  I may however be gone for awhile soon to have my back fixed.  They are going to try P.T. first then I will know if it is going to help.  Wish me luck in all cases.
Drew

#2: Re: Video out for the count! Author: FreyLocation: Denver, CO PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:06 am
    —
Ugh, bummer about the card.  The good thing is there are some that aren't overly pricey and still decent.  We'll see ya when you can make it back.

#3: Re: Video out for the count! Author: RaptorLocation: Chilliwack BC PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:50 am
    —
haha Razz same happend to me and im still out . anyway, that sucks Sad. hope ya can find another one soon!

#4: Re: Video out for the count! Author: mstrsniperLocation: Devonport,tasmania PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:57 am
    —
sry to hear DREWP and RAPTOR hope u both can get everything sorted and get back soon

#5: Re: Video out for the count! Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:57 am
    —
Hey Drew, NP thanks for the update and sorry for your PC mishap. Keep us posted mate.

#6: Re: Video out for the count! Author: LADYHAWK PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:35 pm
    —
good luck with that mate...im lucky I can still play with my busted foot Wink
hurry back and both you and raptor are in need of some good old fashioned betty treatment lol

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1