match with 502...results....
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: match with 502...results.... Author: LADYHAWK PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:23 pm
    —
Hi all, now we lost the first match (after not being told we could run if we thought we would get fired at) then we drew the second after some blinding defending but lost the third after not realising we had a difficult spawn and we were not supposed to fire at them when they spawned (even though they spawned on top of the flag they held) so overall it was drew one and lost two.....

Ita was a gallant effort for all those who took part and I thank you all for your participation!

Congratulations to 502nd

Im sorry we matchprepped for the cliffside match without knowing that we wouldnt switch sides at half time as we were used to but we will be looking into the rules and regulations next time including spawn waiting times cos I know we all were surprised to have different spawn times on all the maps.....

Thanks again and well done guys!!!

#2: Re: match with 502...results.... Author: SinisterLocation: Poland PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:43 pm
    —
Next time I'll join you  Twisted Evil

#3: Re: match with 502...results.... Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:55 pm
    —
Great job guys you cant win them all. Even when I was the match commander we lost some lol.

Lets get ready for the next match!

GOA.Luke*BK*

#4: Re: match with 502...results.... Author: [502nd]TheFury PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:56 pm
    —
Was a great set of games. My hat is off to all the *BK* - ya played hard and well.  Any time you want to cry foul and demand a tie breaking match we would love to oblige. *BK* is a great squad and the 502nd is proud to be your friend.

Cheers!

#5: Re: match with 502...results.... Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:04 pm
    —
Well done LadyHawk and Team. Hope you had fun.  LadyHawk, appreciate your sentiments. Congrats 502nd. I'm sure we'll be Scrimming again at some stage.

#6: Re: match with 502...results.... Author: LADYHAWK PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:07 pm
    —
As luke said, we cant win em all.....
Just curious if we were ment to play on the opposing end on cliffside match if it hadnt gone to a draw (I didnt know what happened here or what was likely to happen??)
You guys played great as did 502nd and I will make sure our match team is aware of spawn times and match styles as we were a little lost due to the small adjustments in game....

Thanks 502nd and we will meet again soon.....no running unless under fire maybe???? (we were well out of our comfort zone with all the running)

Congrats to all BK and 502nd!!!

#7: Re: match with 502...results.... Author: Fish_USNLocation: Parma, OH PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:25 am
    —
Congratulations to both sides.... It sounds like a match well played.

#8: Re: match with 502...results.... Author: DELETEDLocation: Australia,TAS PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:57 am
    —
Bad luck guys!!! But, you cant win em all, apart from the score hopefully we all had fun!!  And 502nd great games guys, really handed it to us that time! Ans as ladyhawke has stated above we just need to be clearer on the rules as we were a little confused!! Thanks All

#9: Re: match with 502...results.... Author: OrckLocation: South Carolina PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:18 am
    —
Let me at them...

#10: Re: match with 502...results.... Author: BagsLocation: michigan PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:39 am
    —
conGrats to Both Squads, sound's it was a battle. i should have played aswell but its been many years since i lived on any ctf maps. i wouldnt fret over it, you all did a Good Job!!

Bags

#11: Re: match with 502...results.... Author: GrayBearLocation: Syracuse NY PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:11 pm
    —
It looks like you need a CSM hint hint  Very Happy  and he will grind in discipline and rigorous training and and beat it into them  Twisted Evil (breath breath almost passed out) Shocked well anyways good job LOL Very Happy

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1