Mega surgery
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: Mega surgery Author: NEMATODELocation: Chicagoland PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:56 pm
    —
I believe Megas surgery is today. So just thinking about you Mega and by the time you read this you will be past the worst of it. Good luck Bub.

#2: Re: Mega surgery Author: Fish_USNLocation: Parma, OH PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:25 pm
    —
Mega,

You're in our prayers as you go through with this difficult ordeal.  Godspeed

#3: Re: Mega surgery Author: wesleyLocation: Iowa PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:47 pm
    —
I send my prayers. It probably doesn't help to tell you I had my jaws cut into 6 pieces after 1 1/4 inch of bones were removed and then wired shut for 2 and 1/2 months, but I want to mention it anyway. Be brave MegaSArm.

#4: Re: Mega surgery Author: LADYHAWK PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:21 pm
    —
god speed you a healthy recovery my friend...will miss those rifle nades.....well not really but I will think of you every time I see 1 Smile

#5: Re: Mega surgery Author: BullLocation: Shakopee, MN PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:14 pm
    —
Good luck and God Speed to you Mega... we all wish you a speedy recovery and successful surgery! You'll be in our prayers.

#6: Re: Mega surgery Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:17 pm
    —
Your are in our prayers Mega please let us know how everything goes.

GOA.Luke*BK*

#7: Re: Mega surgery Author: baumentLocation: Central Illinois PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:18 pm
    —
Thinking 'bout you yoda....er mega.......

'well you will be.....hmmm, yesss, well you will be'

(give the nurses some trouble if yea get the chance....they love that.....)

#8: Re: Mega surgery Author: psycodadLocation: Montreal, Quebec, Canada PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:29 am
    —
Thinking about you Mega...I hope all goes well and can't wait until your back.

#9: Re: Mega surgery Author: mstrsniperLocation: Devonport,tasmania PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:03 am
    —
hope everything goes well m8 and will c u when u get back

#10: Re: Mega surgery Author: PopaJohn PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:30 am
    —
I BEEN Thinking about you all day keeping you in my Prayers  !!!!

#11: Re: Mega surgery Author: SinisterLocation: Poland PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:54 am
    —
Hope everythings alright. And that you're still going to be  able to laugh your crazy laugh.

#12: Re: Mega surgery Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:22 am
    —
Hey Mega - thinkin' 'bout you mate. Take care and look forward to seeing you back mate.

#13: Re: Mega surgery Author: DELETEDLocation: Australia,TAS PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:20 am
    —
Hope all goes well m8, cya when ya return m8!

#14: Re: Mega surgery Author: TexasRedLocation: Buda, Texas PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:41 am
    —
Just wishing you the best

Waiting for you in game

As always only in server #2

To game with TX_RED

Wish you a rapid recovery

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1