Where's a picture of Tex_Red?
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 12Next  :| |:
Bad Karma -> General

#1: Where's a picture of Tex_Red? Author: wesleyLocation: Iowa PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:52 pm
    —
Tex_Red suggests that he is a handsome devil yet I have yet to see a picture of him.

I might add I wish people would take the time to forum a picture of themselves. It is interesting
to see people from all over the world that are BK members.

#2: Re: Where's a picture of Tex_Red? Author: FreyLocation: Denver, CO PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:39 am
    —
I thought this was a picture of him, but, he's older than it and I noticed that it wasn't talking.  So, I was mistaken.   Wink

#3: Re: Where's a picture of Tex_Red? Author: DELETEDLocation: Australia,TAS PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:45 am
    —
I thought this was TXRed???

#4: Re: Where's a picture of Tex_Red? Author: LADYHAWK PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:17 am
    —
omg...not laughed so much in all my life lol
Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

#5: Re: Where's a picture of Tex_Red? Author: GrayBearLocation: Syracuse NY PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:34 pm
    —
You don't want to see a pic of Red it will hurt your eyes LOL

#6: Re: Where's a picture of Tex_Red? Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:19 pm
    —
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!

#7: Re: Where's a picture of Tex_Red? Author: psycodadLocation: Montreal, Quebec, Canada PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:31 pm
    —
thats too funny .... but actually I did manage to find a pic of Tx Red playing chess with an old friend of his. Apparently his computer must of been down for the day.    

#8: Re: Where's a picture of Tex_Red? Author: FreyLocation: Denver, CO PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:32 pm
    —
Is that Fish in there too?

#9: Re: Where's a picture of Tex_Red? Author: SinisterLocation: Poland PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:08 pm
    —
No the other one is Wesley  Twisted Evil

#10: Re: Where's a picture of Tex_Red? Author: TexasRedLocation: Buda, Texas PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:50 pm
    —
Be careful of what you ask for, Becase you might get more than you can handle

#11: Re: Where's a picture of Tex_Red? Author: SinisterLocation: Poland PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:54 pm
    —
The last photo's best  Very Happy

#12: Re: Where's a picture of Tex_Red? Author: psycodadLocation: Montreal, Quebec, Canada PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:49 pm
    —
What a magnificent beast....I guess being first in line for looks all those years ago paid off. Nice pics Tx Red....

#13: Re: Where's a picture of Tex_Red? Author: BigDuke6Location: Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:55 pm
    —
Nice pics Red.....you are a handsome devil !!

BD6

#14: Re: Where's a picture of Tex_Red? Author: BullLocation: Shakopee, MN PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:31 pm
    —
Handsome devil, eh? I guess I can see why Tx_Red doesn't wanna leave high school!  Wink  hahahaha

#15: Re: Where's a picture of Tex_Red? Author: SinisterLocation: Poland PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:02 am
    —
Twisted Evil

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page 12Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 2