Wow, thanks for the welcome!
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: Wow, thanks for the welcome! Author: Dog_Z PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:12 pm
    —
I really look foward to having you all in my sights, er I mean in the crosshairs, no I mean l really look forward to getting to know everyone and have some good fun.  I do have a worn out yellow jacket I can wear if it makes it easier for you.

Thanks for all the welcomes, I am glad to have the opportunity.

#2: Re: Wow, thanks for the welcome! Author: LADYHAWK PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:17 pm
    —
wheres the bright orange jacket you are assigned as a new recruit soldier???
get youtr kit together and get out on that field!!!
lol, glad to have you aboard Smile

#3: Re: Wow, thanks for the welcome! Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:22 pm
    —
Thank you for joining *BK*! It's always great to see people who enjoy playing with us so much they join the team.

GOA.Luke*BK*

#4: Re: Wow, thanks for the welcome! Author: AlexDaUALocation: Nashville, TN PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:30 pm
    —
Guess it's not great to see me trying to join, then, Luke... b/c I am not here b/c I enjoy playing with you, I'm here b/c I love killing you mwahahhaa!  Twisted Evil

#5: Re: Wow, thanks for the welcome! Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:33 am
    —
Lol

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1