Healing time
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 12Next  :| |:
Bad Karma -> General

#1: Healing time Author: MegaSArm PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:06 pm
    —
Hello all, Im back from the Hospital, trying to heal from the surgery, that I had on Monday. They Took out all of the Tumor, of course they took out my 4 left front teek, part of my nose and my Maxilla. I will be on TS but wont be able to speak much until the swelling goes down. I will be home for 2 weeks or so. If you see me ingame say hello, but I wont say anything. If you guy and gals have Playclaw, I will click twice, that I acknowledge your statement.  Thanks Fellow BK member and friends.  Now onto business?  Who want a Rifle nade first? Shocked    Laughing

#2: Re: Healing time Author: LADYHAWK PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:13 pm
    —
me me me me plz  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

#3: Re: Healing time Author: wesleyLocation: Iowa PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:13 pm
    —
I do, I do!!!!

#4: Re: Healing time Author: SinisterLocation: Poland PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:03 pm
    —
Glad to see you back  Very Happy

#5: Re: Healing time Author: WhiskyLocation: College station, Texas PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:13 pm
    —
Me first Ill even try to get away so it looks legit.. Glad your out hope to hear from you soon

#6: Re: Healing time Author: LowJawLocation: Frankfort, Kentucky PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:30 pm
    —
Take care and heal up well.

#7: Re: Healing time Author: NEMATODELocation: Chicagoland PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:47 pm
    —
Didn't your doctor expressly prohibit the use of explosive grenades for the next 3 weeks?

#8: Re: Healing time Author: Fish_USNLocation: Parma, OH PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:55 pm
    —
Here's to hoping the healing process goes fast.... and if you should run out of rifle nades, I will be glad to launch a few your way, just to help out of course.  No kidding though, really glad you're home....

#9: Re: Healing time Author: FreyLocation: Denver, CO PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:06 pm
    —
I to am glad you're home.  Take care of yourself and heal up.

#10: Re: Healing time Author: MegaSArm PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:08 pm
    —
Thanks Ladies and Gentlemen for you kind support.  Nice Sig Whisky!   Nematode LOL!  <Fish get him for Me!  Thank you LowJaw.

#11: Re: Healing time Author: baumentLocation: Central Illinois PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:10 pm
    —
I am so glad you're home and healing Mega........

#12: Re: Healing time Author: GUMPLocation: Martinsville, Indiana PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:17 pm
    —
G to see you made it through.  I've missed being naded by ya.  Hope to get you back on track. "TARGET GUMP " Waiting for orders SIR

#13: Re: Healing time Author: psycodadLocation: Montreal, Quebec, Canada PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:25 am
    —
Really glad to see your back and healing well.... see you online

#14: Re: Healing time Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:38 am
    —
Thanks for the update. You are in our thoughts and prayers for a quick recovery. Please keep us up to date.

GOA.Luke*BK*

#15: Re: Healing time Author: BigDuke6Location: Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:55 am
    —
Heal up quick !

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page 12Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 2