Im back sort of!!
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: Im back sort of!! Author: LoOnyCal PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:35 pm
    —
Hey guys this is LoOnCal here. Im back i know ya'll aint seen me online well here is the reason why... My apartment was broken into a month ago, they stole everything that wasnt nailed to the floor. (computer, ps3, TV, blueray dvd player, microwave, everything that had some kind of value i guess that they could sell at a pawnshop) I just got the money from my insurance company to replace my computer so i went an got it yesterday set it all up an relaized they had the disk for my WaW5 disk still in my old system. lol so i gotta wait till i get my check to get a new one.. I will be online in this next week sometime... Anyhow i hope you guys are having it better than i have... Congrats Luke, dont let the ball drag ya down bro!! hehehe good luck man...

#2: Re: Im back sort of!! Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:47 pm
    —
Very sorry to hear about what happened. I'm exited to see you are back online and ready to play we look forward to seeing you in the servers.

GOA.Luke*BK*

#3: Re: Im back sort of!! Author: wesleyLocation: Iowa PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:27 pm
    —
Man, what a bummer. I hope the thief (thieves) are caught.
I had noticed I hadn't seen ya for quite a while.

#4: Re: Im back sort of!! Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:46 pm
    —
Hey LOony.. Cya soon mate

#5: Re: Im back sort of!! Author: mstrsniperLocation: Devonport,tasmania PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:26 pm
    —
yeah hope u get evrything sorted m8 see u soon Twisted Evil

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1