New Recruit - NHLHocky
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> General

#1: New Recruit - NHLHocky Author: psycodadLocation: Montreal, Quebec, Canada PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:41 am
    —
Please welcome NHLHocky to the team.....his other screen name was mackjakecoco

#2: Re: New Recruit - NHLHocky Author: mstrsniperLocation: Devonport,tasmania PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:53 am
    —
welcome to BK Twisted Evil

#3: Re: New Recruit - NHLHocky Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:25 am
    —
G;day and welcome Hocky - your previous name was what??? macka whoa whatta?

#4: Re: New Recruit - NHLHocky Author: mackjakecocoLocation: Gainesville, Georgia PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:32 am
    —
Ha, it was the names for 3 of my 4 dogs.  Go figure.  Big hockey fan so needed to change it to 8 characters so ran with that.  Looking forward to playing with everyone and have been playing on the server since March/April time.  Love the game play and type of individuals that play here.  See you all on the battlefield.

#5: Re: New Recruit - NHLHocky Author: LowJawLocation: Frankfort, Kentucky PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:48 am
    —
Welcome to *BK*  Smile  Smile  Smile

#6: Re: New Recruit - NHLHocky Author: baumentLocation: Central Illinois PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:18 am
    —
Welcome to the team!

#7: Re: New Recruit - NHLHocky Author: DELETEDLocation: Australia,TAS PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:50 am
    —
Welcome to BK

#8: Re: New Recruit - NHLHocky Author: jarec007 PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:03 pm
    —
Welcome MACK..  I mean Hockey.  I have got to get used to the name change.

#9: Re: New Recruit - NHLHocky Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:37 pm
    —
Welcome to *BK*!

GOA.Luke*BK*

#10: Re: New Recruit - NHLHocky Author: AlexDaUALocation: Nashville, TN PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:43 pm
    —
Great to have you with us, I'm looking forward to killing you soon.  Twisted Evil

#11: Re: New Recruit - NHLHocky Author: OredLocation: Las Vegas NV PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:48 pm
    —
Welcome to the BK family.

#12: Re: New Recruit - NHLHocky Author: wesleyLocation: Iowa PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:35 pm
    —
Welcome to BK

#13: Re: New Recruit - NHLHocky Author: BigDuke6Location: Ontario, Canada PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:16 pm
    —
Welcome to BK.....anyone who likes hockey is A OK in my books.

#14: Re: New Recruit - NHLHocky Author: TrimmerLocation: B.C.., Canada PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:58 am
    —
Welcom to BK

#15: Re: New Recruit - NHLHocky Author: Fish_USNLocation: Parma, OH PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:20 am
    —
Welcome to *BK*...

Bad Karma -> General

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1